Home & Home Office
SSL Certificates Email Certificate Code Signing Certificate Authentication PCI Compliance PC Support Email Security & Messaging Site Seals Endpoint Security E-Commerce Bundle
EV SSLManaged DNS
Business & Enterprise
SSL Certificates Code Signing Certificate PKI Management Endpoint Security Authentication PCI Compliance PC Support Email Security & Messaging Email Certificate Hosted DNS
- Social Media
Access and control remote Windows PCs and Servers from anywhere in the world.
- The LoginPro desktop application is the easiest way to setup a network of computers for remote access
- Not at your desktop? You can access your network of computers from anywhere in the world from loginpro.com
Remote control your PC's as if you were sitting right in front of them! With Comodo LoginPro you can connect to any Windows PC or Server around the world within seconds.
LoginPro makes it simple and easy to create a network of computers that you can access in two ways:
- Using the LoginPro application installed on your computer.
- Using your web browser and logging in at loginpro.com. Your browser does not require any software or plugins installed on your computer, only on the computer you are controlling.
If you can connect to the web you can access your computers with LoginPro!
What can you do with LoginPro?
- Connect to any computer you use from anywhere in the world just by logging in at loginpro.com.
- Create multiple users and manage advanced settings with LoginPro client software.
- Set up a remote connection with another user's computer quickly and easily with Quick Assist.
- Share files and printers with your friends and coworkers.
- Listen to music and play videos on any computer in your network.
Comodo LoginPro is a desktop application that also provides a web interface. With LoginPro you can easily create a network of computers that you can access and control from anywhere in the world!
Comodo LoginPro is the easiest way to connect to and work with a remote PC. It provides:
- Remote computer access and control from a Windows application or web browser.
- Transfer files between computers as if you were on a single machine.
- Listen to music and play videos on remote computers.
- Web based client using the cutting edge features of HTML 5.
- Works without browser plugins!
- If you can connect to the web you access your computers!
- Ability to manage multiple user access to a computer, individual and Windows user groups.
- Quick Assist- for providing and receiving remote help.
When you setup a computer with LoginPro, you have the following options:
- Direct only – Allows connection between your computer and another when they are in the same local network only.
- External only – Same as 'Direct only' connection except it can connect through firewalls.
- Relay – Allows connection through different servers.
- All – LoginPro automatically detects the type of connection to be made.
The Comodo LoginPro application is designed for 32 and 64bit Windows PCs with the following minimum requirements:
- Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP
- 128 MB available RAM
- 210 MB hard disk space
- Intel Pentium 4 processor
Frequently Asked Questions about LoginPro
- Is LoginPro really free?
- Of course! It is not a limited time trial nor a no frills demonstration version. LoginPro is another high quality feature rich product from Comodo.
- How do I get started with LoginPro?
- First, download the desktop installation from this page and install it on any computer you want to be part of you network. Second, go to loginpro.com and create your LoginPro account. You are then ready to start using LoginPro! For more assistance, download the LoginPro User Guide for installation and functionality instructions.
- How is LoginPro different from other Remote Desktop software I have used?
- In addition to the desktop application, you can access and control computers you have setup with LoginPro from a web browser when you login to loginpro.com
- Does my browser need plug-ins to use the browser interface?
- No. You can access and control your computers using the browser interface without plugins or any other installation on the controlling computer. However, the browser does need a plugin installed to add File and Printer Sharing functionality.
- Accessing PC #1 using the 'Connect to this PC' button
- Opening a browser on PC #1 and logging in (again) at loginpro.com
- On PC #2 click 'Bring Drives to this PC' then 'Connect to this PC'.
- You can then drag and drop files between the two computers as explained in the previous section.
Most support questions for free Comodo products such as LoginPro can be resolved by browsing the knowledgebase and registering at the Comodo Forums. Chat and ticketing systems are also in place to help you.
Get Comodo Dragon to protect your privacy with fastest surfing speed now!
Want a virus-free PC?
Comodo Firewall detects and destroys unwanted PC invaders. Arm your PC Now!
Comodo Internet Security Pro 6
- Clean Malware
- Firewall Protection
- Defence+ Host Intrusion Protection
- Auto Sandbox TechnologyTM
Product Selection Wizard
Find the Comodo product that best fits your needs or budget. Try it Now