Home & Home Office
SSL Certificates Email Certificate Code Signing Certificate Authentication PCI Compliance PC Support Email Security Site Seals Endpoint Security E-Commerce Bundle
EV SSLManaged DNS
Business & Enterprise
SSL Certificates Code Signing Certificate PKI Management cCloud Endpoint Security Authentication PCI Compliance PC Support Email Security Email Certificate Hosted DNS
- Social Media
Comodo Antivirus Advanced 7
Comodo Antivirus Advanced removes viruses instantly to keep your PC virus free.
Do you wish your antivirus could remove a virus instantly?
Comodo Antivirus Advanced can. Right now
- Up to date full protection from viruses
- Fast cloud based scanning services
- Easy user interface
- 24/7 Live tech support
- Defense against all types of infections
Detects and resolves at only $19.99 /year
Stay Ahead of New Online Threats
Most Antivirus software battles threats they know, not new ones they've never encountered. This strategy leaves open a window of vulnerability from unknown threats that can last for hours or even days.
Comodo Antivirus Advanced 7 has a better approach. It's based on the concept of prevention, not detection. Our Antivirus Advanced 7 software features groundbreaking Defense+ technology that efficiently closes this window by treating unknown files seeking access to your PC's critical resources as potentially harmful. Defense+ automatically isolates such files so they can't harm you or your PC.
What's more, Comodo Antivirus Advanced 7 also comes with one of the best user support packages available today. It's a 24/7/365 service. Our highly trained PC experts can access and fix your PC remotely, ensuring that your security is optimized and your PC is running smoothly. Just click the Live Support button in the Antivirus Advanced 7 interface and a chat window will appear.
Windows 7 / Vista / XP SP2 / Windows 8, 152 MB RAM / 400 MB space
April 2, 2014. Please see latest release notes
- Defense+ Technology
- Proactive protection to automatically isolate threats from suspicious files so they can't cause harm actually preventing infections not just detecting them. Cloud based whitelisting of trusted publisher easily identifies a safe file and vendor.
- Auto Sandbox Technology™
- To reduce interruption to the user, unknown files can only run in a secure virtual environment where they can't damage Windows, its registry, or important user data.
- Minimal Interruptions
- Comodo Antivirus Advanced 7 relieves you of the responsibility of deciding whether to block or allow untrusted files - it makes the decisions for you. Game Mode suppresses operations that could interfere with a user’s gaming experience such as alerts, virus database updates or scheduled scans.
- Spyware Scanning
- Spyware Scanner detects and cleans malware infections in PC registry and disks.
- Cloud based Antivirus
- Cloud based antivirus scanning detects malicious file even if a user does not have up-to-date virus definitions.
- Unlimited Live Expert Virus Removal
- Our Experts will clean your PC, uninstall old antivirus, and ensure your PC remains clean.
- Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP (32-bit and 64 bit versions available).
- Does this product include technical support?
- This product includes unlimited product and malware support through our GeekBuddy 24/7 live chat service with remote desktop access. For complete PC support, including PC tune up, printer setup, e-mail setup and general computer troubleshooting please visit us at www.geekbuddy.com or call us at 1-866-272-9804.
- Why do I need Antivirus software installed on my PC?
- Viruses can be absolutely devastating to your PC's health. They can slow your computer to a halt, delete important files and applications and even make your computer unusable.
- How can you offer an expert support service for so much less than competitors?
- The truth is, Comodo security software keeps a PC so secure that you'll find yourself needing live support much less than if using another security suite. We pass those savings right back to you!
- Will programs run OK in the Sandbox?
- Yes. Applications in the Sandbox are run under a carefully selected set of privileges and will write to a virtual file system and registry instead of the real system. This means suspicious (but harmless) applications have the freedom to operate as usual while malicious programs are prevented from accessing or infecting your computer. This provides the smoothest and most secure user experience possible.
- Do programs stay in the Sandbox forever?
- No – the Sandbox is the first part of a trust decision engine. After an unknown application has been placed in the Sandbox, Internet Security will also automatically queue it for submission to Comodo labs where it will be analyzed by our technicians. If it is found to be harmless then it will be added to the global safe White list that will be downloaded by all Internet Security users in the next round of updates. Once it is added to the safe White list, the application will no longer be run in the Sandbox by Internet Security. If it is found to be malicious then it will be added to Comodo's Black list of malware signatures and will be deleted after the next round of updates.
- What happens if my PC becomes infected by a virus while using Comodo Antivirus Advanced 7?
- If you think you may have a virus, you should contact us right away by clicking the Live Support button in your software console, if you cannot connect to the Internet your confirmation email or user manual includes an 800 number to call for support.
When downloading the software you will also receive access to a GeekBuddy expert, available 24/7. Click on Chat Now from your Management Interface or click on the GeekBuddy icon on your desktop.
For technical product questions visit our Support Home Page click on the "Submit a Ticket" link and select "Internet Security Support" from the dropdown menu and submit.
For product information or to speak with a sales representative call 1-866-272-9804. For technical support questions call 1-877-712-1309. Make sure to have your order number or subscription information available.
Online Help Guide
Check out our Online Help Guide for tips on how to use and configure our products and for detailed technical information.
Forum & Knowledgebase
Our Forum is populated with fellow Comodo users and developers alike and can quite often be the quickest and friendliest way to find answers to questions that you have.
Submit Files for Analysis
User submitted files are a very important element in helping us to maintain the most accurate and up to date database of viruses and malware. Submit here to send a file to Comodo that you suspect is a Virus, Trojan or other type of malware or to send a file to Comodo that you suspect is a False Positive.
Request the addition of your software to the Trusted Vendor List that ships with Comodo Antivirus. To sign up as a Trust Vender click here
Download Antivirus Database
Our AV Labs around the world publish existing, newly detected or recently modified virus definitions. The complete antivirus database is available for download. This is useful for those users that wish to manually replace the existing database.