Home & Home Office
SSL Certificates Email Certificate Code Signing Certificate Authentication PCI Compliance PC Support Email Security & Messaging Site Seals Endpoint Security E-Commerce Bundle
EV SSLManaged DNS
Business & Enterprise
SSL Certificates Code Signing Certificate PKI Management Endpoint Security Authentication PCI Compliance PC Support Email Security & Messaging Email Certificate Hosted DNS
- Social Media
Comodo Antispam Gateway
Cloud-based email anti-spam protection for your corporate mail servers
Total Messages Filtered: 11214195 Total SPAM caught: 7568791 Total viruses Blocked: 17472
Comodo AntiSpam Gateway has the following key features and benefits:
- Antispam and antivirus protection service (SaaS) for email
- Enhances productivity of employees and reduces load on internal mail servers
- Intuitive Web interface for ease of use and configuration
- Easy management of domains and email size/attachment restrictions
- Whitelist / Blacklist recipients and senders
License and Pricing
Spam is choking Email, the most cost-effective communications tool ever invented. But Comodo's Antispam Gateway NOW CHOKES SPAM!
Spam is a Productivity Killer.
Studies tell us six out of ten emails received by the average worker are spam. Intrusive offers, announcements and inquiries that take valuable time for every employee to scan and delete. Even worse, many spam emails are wolves in sheep's clothing, releasing destructive viruses as soon as they're opened. The fact is, today spam represents the most insidious threat to a company's productivity.
Just look at all the costs your business is saddled with thanks to spam.
- Lost Productivity - Employees that have to sift through a mountain of junk mail every day are wasting very valuable time! If it takes an employee 4 seconds to open, identify and delete a spam mail, a company with 300 employees that receives10 spam messages per employee per day will lose 102 days of work a year from those employees!
- Lost Bandwidth - Spam slows legitimate network traffic to a crawl. By appropriating part of your bandwidth, spammers blunt your competitive edge. You could invest in a faster connection, but why pay for spammers to get quicker access to your employees?
- Legal Consequences - Employers have a legal responsibility to protect employees from obscene spam. If it reaches a worker's desktop, your business is susceptible to litigation.
- Pressure on the IT Team - Your IT Team must handle every employee's spam-related complaint. This decreases their productivity and the productivity of the employee.
- Security - Spam is the perfect host for privacy and security threats. Phishing scams, spyware, adware, Trojans and viruses can all be unleashed onto your internal network by just one employee who clicks on a link or attachment that contains a threat cloaked in a spam message.
Comodo AntiSpam Gateway is a Productivity Life Saver.
Comodo R&D has developed a unique and extremely effective tool that prevents Junk Mail from ever entering your mail server and its employee inboxes. Comodo has developed technology that allows AntiSpam Gateway to filter virus, phishing, malware and harvesting spam attacks in a way automated Spam Bots can't defeat. No other Spam filter does a better job of restoring worker productivity because no better spam filter exists.
How Comodo AntiSpam Gateway (CASG) Works.
CASG is an advanced email filtering solution designed to free employee inboxes of Junk Mail Glut. It is cloud-based, which is ideally suited for small to mid-size businesses. It has a centralized, web based management console, so it's easy for administrators to set up; to add users and domains; to configure mail blacklists and whitelists; and to manage quarantined emails. CASG also provides each employee with a login that allows them to view their quarantined emails and, if required, release them. Because CASG will quarantine messages that were scanned positive for virus attachments it is, in effect, an anti-malware gateway as well.
Why CASG is Better Than Local or Mail Server Spam Filtering.
- CASG is software as a cloud based service and is therefore equipped with an antispam database (the whitelists and blacklists used to filter your employees spam) that is always up-to-date. This is far better than periodically downloading whitelists and blacklists yourself.
- Our centralized system is much easier for an admin to setup and manage than configuring and troubleshooting individual antispam products on employee machines.
- CASG is outsourced antispam, so a business needn't purchase dedicated hardware that always seems to need maintainance. Admins just add their domains to the CASG console, point their MX records to the CASG servers, and filtering begins immediately.
- CASG provides gateway filtering of email. This means email hits our CASG server first, gets filtered, and then is forwarded on to the enterprise's mail server where a clean incoming mail stream is delivered to the end user's mailbox. This means spam (as well as virus infected spam) never enters the corporate network. On the other hand, having Desktop and Mail Server AntiSpam means such mail has already entered the network.
Why not try the free version?
The free version supports 10 users and 1 domain. If this is adequate for your requirements then you can continue to use this license indefinitely. Businesses with larger requirements have the option to use this license for evaluation purposes.
Click here to sign up for a free license.
Features of Comodo Antispam Gateway
- Gateway-level filtering without the dedicated hardware deals with spam before it enters the corporate network
- Powerful, easy to use, web based service
- Granular configuration of destination routes, delivery queues, email restrictions, whitelists / blacklists, subject notations and quarantine settings
- Reduces the amount of time lost managing software/hardware-based on-premise solutions
- Cloud based solution means mail is filtered using the very latest blacklists
- Just add your domains and point your MX records to Comodo Antispam Gateway
- Increases the productivity of employees and IT staff alike
- Removes any legal implications arising from spam
- Centralized interface is far easier for administrators than attending to desktop anti-spam software
- Quarantines viruses sent via email
- Saves money on costly email anti-spam alternatives
- Hosted on professionally managed servers which are monitored and supported 24x7x365
Frequently Asked Questions about Comodo Antispam Gateway
- How does Comodo AntiSpam Gateway work?
- CASG uses the MX records in your domain record to direct all senders to our software service (SaaS) first, so as to intercept your spam and virus-laden email before it reaches your corporate mail server. Messages that are clean or whose senders are whitelisted are then passed to your original mail server address and on to your email users. Messages flagged as spam are kept in our service for users to review from time to time as needed.
- Does CASG give individual employees the ability to retrieve specific spam email that they WANT to read?
- Yes. CASG provides each employee with a web login that allows them to view their quarantined emails and, if required, release them. Because CASG will quarantine messages that were scanned positive for virus attachments it is, in effect, an anti-malware gateway as well.
- Can CASG filter outgoing messages for viruses?
- At this point CASG is an inbound only solution. However, outbound capability is planned for an upcoming release.
- What kind of redundancy is there in your solution?
- Comodo does operate redundant servers, however, you can always choose to keep your own mail server's MX records in the domain record at a lower priority, so they will only get hit after our mail servers are tried. If your mail server or its internet connection should go down, our service will cache and retry your messages for as many days as you configured for each domain (default 4).
- Can I just tag spam coming into my users' mailboxes instead of quarantining it?
- Yes, you can use subject notation to visually tag the subject line of messages we identify as spam, then have your individual users' main client move those messages to a spam folder. You can also specify a special notation for messages flagged as having the potential to be spam. Whitelist and blacklist management will be performed through the web interface.
- How much of a "black box" is the CASG service?
- Much of the operation of CASG is hands-off on a day-to-day basis. However when occasions arise that you need to deep dive into a email issue, our console allows the administrator to fully analyze the mail delivery queue and message transfer logs to track down how a message was processed through our service. You can also manage the incoming callout cache, which prevents messages to non-existent users from being forwarded to your mail server.
- Can I restrict attachments on incoming messages before they hit my server?
- Yes. You can restrict the maximum size of an email and restrict the type of files attached to emails by blocking specific filename extensions.
- I have multiple email domains. Can I manage all of them from the same account?
- Yes, depending upon your license, you can purchase a number of domains to manage through the account and a number of users (mailboxes).
- I have multiple email administrators. Can I set up different accounts or does everyone have to log in with the same ID?
- Yes. You can add and delete administrators in your CASG account from the administrative console; you can also generate new passwords for administrators periodically and have it emailed to them.
- What does CASG cost?
- CASG is available at a range of monthly and annual price points depending on number of required users and domains.
- 25 users, 1 domain - $12.50 per month / $150.00 per year
- 50 users 2 domains - $25.00 per month / $300.00 per year
- 100 users, 2 domains - $50.00 per month / $600 per year
- 200 users, 5 domains - $100.00 per month / $1200 per year
- 400 users, 10 domains - $200.00 per month / $2400 per year
- 1000 users, 20 domains - $500 per month / $6000 per year
- Click here to visit the order form and view full licensing options
- What do I get with the free license?
- With the free license you get 10 users and 1 domain. If this fits your needs then you can continue to use this license indefinitely. If you have larger requirements then you may use this license to evaluate the service.
- Click here to sign up for a free license.
CASG is available in the following license types:
Single Domain License – one email domain (e.g. x.com or y.x.com) can be configured along with a total number of licensed users.
Multi-domain License – more than one email domains (e.g. x.com, y.x.com, z.org, etc.) can be configured according to the license along with a total number of licensed users combined across all CASG-managed domains.
A free version is available for a single domain with a maximum 10 users. Businesses with larger requirements can use the free license to evaluate the service while smaller businesses that only have 10 users can use it indefinitely. The free license can be upgraded to a paid subscription at anytime.
Click here to visit the order form and view full licensing options
The Best AntiSpam Tool Requires the Best Support.
Every CASG license holder receives priority email and 24/7 phone support from Comodo's team of dedicated technicians. Call us anytime:
USA: +1 888 256 2608 International: +1 703 637 9361
Or Email Comodo at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also submit inquiry by using our ticketing system at support.comodo.com
For general help and tutorials, check out our online user guide
Speak with an expert now
Antispam Gateway Support
Antispam Gateway Sales
Product Manager Email
We bought the Antispam Gateway to reduce the amount of unsolicited email we were receiving (Family Fund, UK)Read more
Contact us for consultation on your security needs.
Comodo Antispam Gateway