Home & Home Office
SSL Certificates Email Certificate Code Signing Certificate Authentication PCI Compliance PC Support Email Security & Messaging Site Seals Endpoint Security E-Commerce Bundle
EV SSLManaged DNS
Business & Enterprise
SSL Certificates Code Signing Certificate PKI Management Endpoint Security Authentication PCI Compliance PC Support Email Security & Messaging Email Certificate Hosted DNS
- Social Media
Code Signing Certificates
- Verifies publisher's identity
- Maintains integrity of content
- Safeguards software from tampering
- Improves customer confidence
- Improves software downloads
- Creates a trusted distribution outlet
- Protects the reputation of software publisher
- Windows 7 Compatible
Starting at Price/year
Who Needs a Code Signing Digital ID?
When customers buy software in a store, the source of that software is obvious. When downloaded over the Internet, that same software is not so easy to trust. Any publisher planning to distribute code or content over the Internet risks their product being modified, impersonated and re-hosted by malicious third parties. Code signing certificates immediately inform customers that they can trust the software download by verifying code integrity and company legitimacy.
Code Signing Certificates - Features and Benefits
- Digitally sign 32-bit or 64-bit Portable Executable including .exe, .ocx, .dll, .cab and kernel mode software
- Create a trusted sales outlet - Wherever they download from, your customers can be sure they are receiving the genuine software
- Ensure authenticity - Assures users that they know the publisher of the software
- Ensure integrity - Verifies that code has not been tampered with since publication
- Widely supported - Compatible with Microsoft Authenticode (including kernel-mode signing), Adobe Air, Apple applications and plug-ins, Java, MS Office Macro and VBA, Mozilla object files and Microsoft Silverlight applications
Why Choose Comodo?
Comodo is a leading global provider of trust and assurance services for the Internet with more than 150,000 customers in over 100 countries. Comodo delivers essential trust services through a portfolio of patented solutions for identity assurance and digital e-commerce all differentiated by a low TCO. Powered by Comodo's Digital Trust Lab (DTL), Comodo is helping enterprises around the world protect the integrity of their brand, strengthening customer trust and confidence in digital e-commerce while also creating efficiencies across their digital operations.
Speak with an expert now
Contact us for consultation on your security needs.
Driving Company Security is Challenging.