Home & Home Office
SSL Certificates Email and Identity Code Signing Certificate Authentication PCI Compliance PC Support Email Security Site Seals Endpoint Security E-Commerce Bundle
EV SSLManaged DNS
Business & Enterprise
SSL Certificates Code Signing Certificate PKI Management cCloud Endpoint Security Authentication PCI Compliance PC Support Email Security Email and Identity Hosted DNS
- Social Media
TrustConnect Wi-Fi Internet Security
Comodo TrustConnect protects you when using a wifi connection at coffee shops, hotels, airports, libraries. It keeps your credit card and private information completely safe from Hackers.
- Guaranteed Protection for laptops on ALL Public Wi-Fi connections
- Encrypts data sent through your web connection
- Hides Internet Provider (IP) addresses
- iPhone and iPod Touch compatible***
- Stay PROTECTED wherever you surf the Web
Starting at $3.99
Why do you need TrustConnect for Wi-Fi security?
You would never intentionally provide a criminal with personal and private information. They would probably take this information and use it to take whatever they could from you.
TrustConnect Wi-Fi network security keeps you and your information private, secure, and out of the hands of criminals during an online session. Wherever you are located, whatever type of hardware, using a public Wi-Fi connection or not, TrustConnect's wireless internet security software keeps users securely connected and any identity information private. No one can intercept or steal any information sent or received during online sessions. They can't even determine where the information is coming from.
TrustConnect is a part of Comodo Internet Security Complete 7, which gives you the most robust defense and includes other components like our award winning Firewall, Antivirus, and live 24/7 expert assistance for numerous computing needs.
TrustConnect Wi-Fi Internet Security Features:
- Securely encrypts all data transmitted over both wired and wireless Internet connections
- Creates a Virtual Private Network to hide all personal web-surfing information
- Utilizes industry-standard 128-bit encryption
- Lightweight—protects without interfering with normal computer operation
Our wireless internet security service creates a shield around your laptop, desktop or handheld. This prevents criminals from attacking or scanning the system from the local network that you're using to connect to the Internet. It also encrypts all traffic destined for the Internet. Web site addresses, instant messaging, personal information, plain text usernames and passwords and other important information can be broadcast in the clear when using publicly accessible wireless Internet connections. Cyber criminals can easily intercept these broadcasts.
Supported Operating Systems
and System Requirements:
- Windows 8
- Windows 7 - 32 bit and 64 bit
- Mac OS X
- Linux (containing kernel 2.4 or later)
- FreeBSD, OpenBSD
- 22 MB RAM
- 7 MB Disk Space
How TrustConnect Wi-Fi Security Works
- Sign-up for your Comodo TrustConnect login.
- After signing up, you will be prompted to install the TrustConnect application. Install the application onto your computer.
- When ready to launch TrustConnect, look for the TrustConnect icon in the Taskbar. Simply click on the icon, then click "Connect" as shown below.
- In the Login Screen that comes up, Sign into TrustConnect using the Username and Password provided as shown below.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why do I need a software for wireless internet security like TrustConnect?
- If you're using Wi-Fi public hotspots, then all information sent of the Internet is in a readable, plain text format that cyber criminals can sniff. Sniffable wireless networks are fairly common - scary but true.
- What is a Sniffer?
- Typically, a computer will only receive traffic aimed at its TCP/IP address. Sniffer software allows a computer to record traffic headed to (and from) every computer on the local network.
- What Operating Systems does TrustConnect support?
- TrustConnect will work on Windows XP and Vista, Mac OS X, all versions of Linux that have kernel 2.4 and greater, FreeBSD and OpenBSD.
- Do I have to use a wireless connection to use TrustConnect?
- No. Some networks, even if they are hard-wired and not wireless, don't have secure connections. Feel free to use TrustConnect even from a wired connection to encrypt the session or hide your destination.
- I have a Wi-Fi at home with WEP turned on. Am I safe?
- No. Cyber criminals can break WEP encryption with easy-to-acquire tools that are available on the Internet. For complete protection from cyber criminals, check out Comodo Internet Security Complete 7.
- I'm a cyber criminal, and I'd like to use this service to do all of my dirty work: breaking into others' personal information, stealing credit cards, sending SPAM and breaking other laws.
- We have logs of all system connections and will provide them to the proper authorities upon request. We're trying to eliminate the web of people like you, not help do your dirty work.
Visit our Knowledgebase
Our support forums contain easy-to-find answers to commonly asked questions, check them out here.
If you cannot find the answer within the manual or support forums please email us at email@example.com for further assistance.