Home & Home Office
SSL Certificates Email Certificate Code Signing Certificate Authentication PCI Compliance PC Support Email Security Site Seals Endpoint Security E-Commerce Bundle
EV SSLManaged DNS
Business & Enterprise
SSL Certificates Code Signing Certificate PKI Management cCloud Endpoint Security Authentication PCI Compliance PC Support Email Security Email Certificate Hosted DNS
- Social Media
Comodo Internet Security Complete 7
Best Virus Prevention Technology on the Market. Guaranteed.
Comodo Internet Security Complete 7 guarantees protection against viruses and malware by focusing on prevention not simply detection. Our patent pending prevention based technology creates an impenetrable shield that identifies safe, unsafe and questionable files. Comodo Internet Security Complete 7 offers real-time protection against Viruses, Trojans, Adware, Spyware and other Malware threats. Other Antivirus products depend on signature updates alone but Auto Sandbox Technology™ means you're protected from even unknown threats.
Comodo believes security software companies should stand behind their products, which is why we back Comodo Internet Security Complete 7 with a unique guarantee. If your PC ever becomes infected, our online technicians will correct the problem at no addition cost to you. To back this up, Comodo's Guarantee covers your PC with up to $500 for repair costs (For US based customers), should your PC become infected with a virus or malware and we can't restore you to working condition. With Comodo Internet Security Complete 7, you get Security, Software, Support plus peace of mind.
More than just a Security Suite
Comodo Internet Security Complete 7 is more than a security suite, it also offers 24/7 access to our highly trained PC experts ready to provide support anytime day or night. Just click the desktop icon and you will be connected to a Comodo security expert who will assist you via chat and remote connection to your desktop.
Windows 7 / Vista / XP SP2 / Windows 8
152 MB RAM / 400 MB hard disk space
Release Date: September 24, 2013
Update: Please see latest release notes
- Comodo's Firewall consistently ranks among the highest in industry tests.
- Defense+ Technology
- Proactive protection to automatically isolate threats from suspicious files so they can't cause harm actually preventing infections not just detecting them. Cloud based whitelisting of trusted publisher easily identifies a safe file and vendor.
- Auto Sandbox Technology™
- To reduce interruption to the user, unknown files can only run in a secure virtual environment where they can't damage Windows, its registry, or important user data.
- Minimal Interruptions
- Comodo Internet Security Complete 7 relieves you of the responsibility of deciding whether to block or allow untrusted files – it makes the decisions for you. Game Mode suppresses operations that could interfere with a user’s gaming experience such as alerts, virus database updates or scheduled scans.
- Spyware Scanning
- Spyware Scanner detects and cleans malware infections in PC registry and disks.
- Cloud based Antivirus
- Cloud based antivirus scanning detects malicious file even if a user does not have up-to-date virus definitions.
- Hot spot protection that encrypts all data transmitted over both wired and wireless Internet connections up to 10GB per month.
- Online Storage
- Backs up files to a secure online virtual vault. Includes 50GB of free backup space (Upgrades available).
- Unlimited Live Expert Virus Removal
- Our Experts will clean your PC, uninstall old antivirus, and ensure your PC remains clean.
- Virus-Free Guarantee
- If a PC that has Comodo Internet Security Complete 7 installed becomes infected with a virus or malware and cannot be restored to working condition by our support team, we will cover the cost of repair by a Comodo certified service up to $500.
- Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP (32-bit and 64 bit versions available).
- What makes Comodo Internet Security Complete 7 better than my current Antivirus and Firewall?
- Comodo Internet Security Complete 7 adds an additional layer of prevention called Defense+. This is what is known as a HIPS or Host Intrusion Prevention System. Antivirus software is a cleaning tool which scans for known viruses and removes them after they have already taken root. Comodo is a prevention tool as well as a cleaning tool, stopping potential viruses at the door. This works by inspecting each file that attempts to run on your computer and instantly comparing the files to White Lists of good files and Black Lists of dangerous files. If a file is not on either list it is restricted by our Auto Sandbox Technology™ so that you're protected and can still work until the file is added to the correct list and either released or removed.
- What makes Comodo's Internet Security Complete 7 different from other Internet security suites?
- The best prevention is only effective if the user has the necessary support. That is why Comodo ensures that a technician is available 24/7 to assist customers clean their PC, uninstall old antivirus, and ensure their PC remains clean. Most PC issues are caused by malware and as a result, Comodo ensures that you're not only protected but have a technician standing by to fix a problem, destroy a virus or just make sure your not heading for disaster.
- What is the Sandbox and how does it protect me?
- The sandbox is a virtual operating environment created within your computer for unknown and suspicious programs. Comodo Internet Security Complete 7 automatically runs suspicious programs in the sandbox where they cannot damage Windows, its registry or important user data. This protection goes well beyond traditional Antivirus software by ensuring any new viruses are completely isolated and cannot cause damage.
- What is TrustConnect™? How does it work?
- TrustConnect™ is a secure Internet proxy service that encrypts all data a PC transmits over wireless and wired Internet connections, preventing hackers from accessing the connection and stealing personal and private information. It's like a personal VPN creating a secure tunnel over the Internet even in a non-secure public hotspot.
- How does the Remote Security Setup & Anytime Support work? Does it differ from traditional tech support?
- After activating your subscription included with Comodo Internet Security Complete 7, click on the desktop icon to begin your chat with a security expert. This service goes beyond traditional tech support by solving the issue for you through a remote connection and it is offered unlimited and 24/7 for up to 3 PCs per license.
- How will Comodo keep my PC virus-free?
- Comodo Internet Security Complete 7 will ensure your PC remains virus-free with its combinations of advanced features. Defense+ technology will ensure that no suspicious files are allowed to run on your PC. Its new Auto Sandbox Technology will ensure that all programs are tested and run in a secure virtual environment before ever running on your PC - ensuring that no viruses are installed with them.
- What happens if my PC becomes infected by a virus while using Comodo Internet Security Complete 7?
- If you think you may have a virus, you should contact us right away by clicking the Live Support button in your software console. If you cannot connect to the Internet, your confirmation email or user manual includes an 800 number to call for support. If for any reason the PC cannot be restored to working condition by our support team, we will provide up to $500 in service time from a local repair center to get your PC working again. See End User License Agreement for complete details.
When downloading the software you will also receive access to a GeekBuddy expert, available 24/7. Click on Chat Now from your Management Interface or click on the GeekBuddy icon on your desktop.
For technical product questions visit our Support Home Page click on the "Submit a Ticket" link and select "Internet Security Support" from the dropdown menu and submit.
For product information or to speak with a sales representative call 1-866-272-9804. For technical support questions call 1-877-712-1309. Make sure to have your order number or subscription information available.
Online Help Guide
Check out our Online Help Guide for tips on how to use and configure our products and for detailed technical information.
Forum & Knowledgebase
Our Forum is populated with fellow Comodo users and developers alike and can quite often be the quickest and friendliest way to find answers to questions that you have.
Submit Files for Analysis
User submitted files are a very important element in helping us to maintain the most accurate and up to date database of viruses and malware. Submit here to send a file to Comodo that you suspect is a Virus, Trojan or other type of malware or to send a file to Comodo that you suspect is a False Positive.
Request the addition of your software to the Trusted Vendor List that ships with Comodo Antivirus. To sign up as a Trust Vender click here
Download Antivirus Database
Our AV Labs around the world publish existing, newly detected or recently modified virus definitions. The complete antivirus database is available for download. This is useful for those users that wish to manually replace the existing database.
- Viruscope monitors the activities of processes running on your computer and alerts you if they attempt to take suspicious actions. Apart from forming yet another layer of malware detection and prevention, the sub-system represents a valuable addition to the core process-monitoring functionality of the Behavior Blocker by introducing the ability to reverse potentially undesirable actions of software without necessarily blocking the software entirely. This provides more granular control over otherwise legitimate software which requires certain actions to be taken in order to run correctly. Viruscope works using a constantly expanded list of activity 'recognizers', which allow the software to detect, block and undo many potentially unwanted actions.
- Website Filtering
- The new website filtering section gives CIS users a powerful and easy way to allow or block access to specific websites. Website access rules can be created for particular users of your computer, which makes this feature very useful for both home and work environments. For example, parents can block juvenile users from visiting inappropriate websites while companies can prevent employees from visiting leisure sites during working hours. You also have the option to create a log event whenever a user tries to visit a website which is in conflict with a rule. CIS ships with several preset lists (or 'categories') of URLs which can be added to rules that you create - including the 'Malicious sites category', the 'Comodo Safe category', the 'Comodo Phishing category' and the 'Comodo Malware category'.
- UI Update
- The CIS user interface features several design and UX enhancements which allow you to accomplish tasks faster while keeping you better informed than ever before. New themes include the bold new 'Metro' theme.
Process Activity Dialog is added.
Added 'Please call a live expert' balloon message in main GUI when running into 'At Risk' status.
Virtual Kiosk is renamed to Virtual Desktop
- Protected Data Folder
- New data security feature which makes important files completely invisible to programs running in the sandbox. Files placed inside a ‘Protected Data Folder’ cannot be read, accessed or modified by any sandboxed application.
- ~700% Faster Sandbox.
All CIS Advanced Settings components are now accessible via CIS Tray menu.
Windows in 'grid view': Improved file search operation and added 'search completed' notification; added 'Jump to Folder' option; columns now retain their widths as last changed by the user.
AV Scan results and Rating scan results windows can be viewed in full screen mode.
CIS UI tooltips now correspond to Windows style