Home & Home Office
SSL Certificates Email and Identity Code Signing Certificate Authentication PCI Compliance PC Support Email Security Site Seals Endpoint Security E-Commerce Bundle
EV SSLManaged DNS
Business & Enterprise
SSL Certificates Code Signing Certificate PKI Management cCloud Endpoint Security Authentication PCI Compliance PC Support Email Security Email and Identity Hosted DNS
- Social Media
PC Support Manager™ Reseller Edition
PC Support Manager Reseller Edition combines superior remote access, automated PC repair and maintenance tools to create a virtual support and sales network between you and your clients.
Features of PC Support Manager
- Provides a platform for annual maintenance contracts for business and consumer clients
- Allows remote sale and installation of software products
- Saves time, travel and resource costs by providing secure remote access and PC management services
- Improve support productivity with built-in automation
- Provide billable repair and support services through remote access to end user PCs
PC Support Manager Reseller Edition creates a virtual support and sales network between Solution Providers or System Builders and their clients. When clicked, this icon connects users directly to the support and/ or sales team creating easy remote access to their services or products.
PC Support Manager Includes:
- Includes business licensing for use of Comodo Internet Security.
- Automates PC maintenance and repairs to save time.
- Standard and optional plug-ins add functionality to your support network.
- Allows remote access, chat and control over end user PCs.
- "Zero Touch" Wizard menu provides unattended malware diagnosis, security tuning, printer installation, and network setting repair.
Why use this solution?
Beyond simply using a reactive Remote Access tool, PC Support Manager provides a platform that saves time and generates new revenue opportunities. Your license also allows distribution of Comodo Internet Security to businesses at no additional cost, making your services more valuable and your profits greater.
For the Operator/Administrator:
- Remote access and control of end user PCs to diagnose and correct PC issues.
- Chat log to record sessions.
- Plug-ins for automated service operations. The operator only needs to monitor progress and handle exceptions.
- Scanning - Automated processes to clean and scan for malware and viruses on PCs and optimize for performance.
- Multiple Sessions - Simultaneous support of multiple end users (only limited by plan purchased and operator capacity).
- Administrative Dashboard - Supervisors can view and monitor ongoing support sessions, to help manage support staff (Based on roles/levels assigned)
For the End User
- Automatic Setup - Installs with just a mouse click. Automatically installs and configures with no restart required.
- Zero Touch Wizard Menu - Subscribing end users have a menu of common PC services that can be selected to run automatically or can start a chat the operator.
- Unattended Support - End user presence is not required in order for Operators to offer remote access and support to PCs if a prescheduled appoint is arranged
- Command Shell - Operators can discretely access the command line of the desktop to perform system diagnosis, troubleshooting without disrupting the user.
- Notification Zone/Icon - Displays during sessions and provides a full log at any time during the session
- What Operating Systems are supported with PC Support Manager?
- PC Support Manager is supported with XP 32/64 Vista 32/64 Windows 7 32/64.
- Is PC Support Manager compatible with dual monitor setup?
- What are the system requirements for PC Support Manager?
- Active Internet connection
Windows XP and above
A PC with 20 MB hard disk free space
- Can I use PC Support Manager to reboot the target computers and still be connected?
- How does PC Support Manager enable remote access and support through corporate firewalls?
- In most cases, remote access is not blocked by firewalls. However, if it is, the client/company must set policies to allow the remote access through the GeekBuddy application.
- Do I need to preinstall anything on the client's machine to gain access?
- The GeekBuddy client application must be installed on end user PCs in order to allow remote access.
- How does PC Support Manager licensing work?
- Resellers can choose from an unlimited plan or a pay as you go plan.
- What is the average bandwidth usage per session for the support representative?
- Bandwidth depends on activity. Remote access connection requires between 15 KB and 500 KB/sec, while Plug-ins require less than 1 KB/sec.
- Can other vendors integrate products to work with PC Support Manager?
- Other vendors can adapt their products to be integrated using our software developer's kit.
PC Support Manager Support
For help with PC Support Manager, contact our 24/7 phone support line:
USA: + 1 888 266 6361
International: +1 703 581 6361
Speak with an expert now
Contact us for consultation on your security needs.
Driving Company Security is Challenging.