DRAGON ENTERPRISE PLATFORM
SOCaaP PLATFORMENDPOINT SECURITYCLOUD SECURITYCloud-based siemNETWORK SECURITYWeb SecurityIT Service ManagementFor MSSPs & MSPs
- ServicesIncident Management ServicesManaged ServicesThreat Assessment ServicesProactive ServicesRed Team / Blue Team Services
- Why Comodo?Why Comodo?Compare ComodoWHY PARTNER?
- For HomeSECURITYWEB BROWSERBrowser Add-Ons & Extension
- CompanyAbout ComodoMedia & PressContact us
- PartnersSELECT YOUR INDUSTRY TYPELEARN MORE
- ResourcesResourcesThreat Research LabsCompare ComodoContact Us
Next Generation of Comodo’s Managed Services Platform Available Globally
Enhanced Version of Comodo One Has Improved Remote Monitoring and Management Features; Now Offers New Device Management and Security Capabilities
Clifton, NJ, August 3, 2015 — The Comodo organization, a global innovator and developer of cybersecurity solutions, today announced that an enhanced version of its free Comodo ONE platform tool is now generally available worldwide, which includes improved remote monitoring and management features, as well as a new device management feature.
Comodo ONE is an integrated platform that offers Patch Management, Remote Monitoring and Management, and Service Desk, free of charge to small businesses, large enterprises, and managed service providers. The platform now includes Device Management and an application store to benefit enterprises.
“Comodo ONE is an all-encompassing platform tool that helps small businesses, large enterprises, and managed service providers of all sizes eliminate expensive licensing fees and improve business performance through a suite of offerings that can streamline administrative and business process,” said Ilker Simsir, Comodo ONE Product Manager. “Since its launch in April, thousands of organizations across the globe have taken advantage of the Comodo ONE platform tool, and these enhancements will further help companies build their business while helping to automate business processes and keep their data and infrastructure secure.”
The Foundational Elements of Comodo ONE:
- Comodo Remote Monitoring and Management: allows MSPs to automate routine tasks, monitor and manage multiple endpoints from one central console and proactively service their customers
- Comodo Service Desk: which provides professional service automation to manage service requests, service level agreements and ticket priorities
- Comodo Patch Management: a software solution that maintains up to date knowledge of all available patches from operating systems to third party software, and helps determine what patches are appropriate for particular systems and ensures that patches are installed properly
- Comodo Device Management: now part of Comodo One, CDM allows companies to deploy and manage Comodo Endpoint Security, a multi-layered layered endpoint protection suite, as well as manage and secure all mobile devices on IOS and Android platforms
Among the New Features and Functions for Comodo ONE:
- Application Store: Comodo ONE administrators will now have access to featured and beneficial applications
- Common Dashboard: through the Comodo ONE portal, companies will now be able to see in one dashboard view registered device statistics per managed company, online and offline devices and endpoint patch statistics
- Web Console Visibility: through the RMM web console, companies will benefit from alerts, policies and notification options now on the RMM web console, see the history of operations and connections to specific devices, and review offline device data stored on the RMM web console whenever needed
- Support for Windows 10: immediately out of the box
- Portable Admin Console: which allows users to download and start managing official devices on any computer without installation
Among the Improved Features and Functions for Comodo ONE:
- Improved Inventory Plug-In via RMM: system administrators can get an immediate overview of RAM usage, processor usage, disk usage, free disk space and network usage
- Unified Enrollment Option For Patch Management and RMM Agents: system administrators can now use a single installer to enroll devices to the RMM and Patch Management modules together
- Simpler Log In For Comodo ONE Portal: The RMM web console is automatically authenticated when you open it from the Comodo ONE portal, no longer requiring a need to enter credentials again
- RMM Service Advances: The RMM agent runs as a service, so it now enables remote connections and management even if there is no user logged into the endpoints
Comodo ONE is truly an integrated platform with Patch Management, Remote Monitoring and Management, Service Desk and Device Management in a free tool, designed to help companies streamline business processes and keep themselves and their customers secure and protected.
More information on Comodo One can be found at: https://one.comodo.com/
Always stay on top of the latest Comodo News by following @ComodoNews on Twitter.
The Comodo companies provide the infrastructure that is essential in enabling e-merchants, other Internet-connected companies, software companies, and individual consumers to interact and conduct business via the Internet safely and securely. The Comodo companies offer PKI SSL, Code Signing, Content Verification and Email Certificate; award winning PC Security software; Vulnerability Scanning services for PCI Compliance; secure e-mail and fax services.
Continual innovation, a core competence in PKI, and a commitment to reversing the growth of Internet-crime distinguish the Comodo companies as vital players in the Internet’s ongoing development. Comodo secures and authenticates online transactions and communications for over 200,000 business customers and 3,000,000 users of our desktop security products.
For additional information on Comodo – Creating Trust Online® visit Comodo.com
For more information, reporters and analysts may contact:
Office: +1 (888) 266-6361