- ProductsDRAGON ENTERPRISEComodo introduced a new approach to endpoint protection, engineered to solve the issue of legacy security solutions.PLATFORM PRODUCTS
Impenetrable cybersecurity without sacrificing usability
Gain detailed visibility into all your endpoints activities
Reduce the attack surface to remediate and patch
Fortify mobile devices that exit and enter your network
TECHNOLOGY & PROCESS
Keep endpoints safe from known threat signatures
Setup device network and security policies quickly
Patented to ensure absolute isolation from threats
Insights from deep web and dark web to eliminate risk
Our pioneered approach has shifted the industry
100% trust an all files at lightning speeds
- ServicesWORLDWIDE SERVICESNo one can stop zero-day malware from entering your network, but Comodo can prevent it from causing any damage. Zero Trust. Zero Breaches. Zero damage.THREAT SERVICES
SUPPORT, DEPLOY, MAINTAIN
Retain experts to investigate an incident to start remediation
Our experts closely monitor changes to your environment 24x7x365
Cybersecurity experts will continuously hunt suspicious endpoint activity
Ensure your installations are properly deployed
Trouble with maintaining your products? Get help now
Align your success with optimal security performance
- ResourcesRESOURCE DISCOVERYComodo introduced a new approach to add managed cybersecurity and endpoint protection to your customers benefit, right into your existing programs.COMPARE THE COMPETITON
Comodo Launches New Security Bundle, Comodo 360
Clifton, NJ, March 1, 2016 — The Comodo organization, a global innovator and developer of cybersecurity solutions, today launched a new security bundle that provides companies with security protection from endpoint through the internal network and across the boundary – Comodo 360. Comodo 360 helps companies from large scale enterprises and small to mid-sized business combat the cyberattack, malware and data loss prevention epidemics that sweep through infrastructures and networks today.
Malware, spam, phishing, zero day attacks, have caused the security industry to develop solutions that address these security challenges across a network’s value chain. Leading security research firm IDC began tracking a new security market segment called Specialized Threat Analysis and Protection (STAP), which takes endpoint, boundary and internal network and combines them into an integrated platform and solution – a segment Comodo was already in development with.
IT Directors, Systems Administrators and even CIOs and CISOs are finding it more difficult to find the right security solution for a complex cybersecurity landscape. When solutions are found, many times that can’t be integrated with each other so companies have multiple vendors working on multiple solutions with non-integrated results and increased pressure on the IT team.
“Comodo 360 provides Systems Administrators and IT Directors the necessary tools required to solve their information security problem by integrating various technology components, security intelligence and management under one umbrella platform,” said John Peterson, Vice President of Enterprise Products and Product Marketing at Comodo. “The Comodo 360 approach provides prevention, detection and monitoring of known bad and unknown files that may attempt to enter any threat vector within your environment allowing for the CISO and CIO to have a holistic, end to end security solution in place – pulling the STAP methodology of Endpoint, Boundary and Internal Networks together.”
From the recently published IDC White Paper, sponsored by Comodo, Specialized Threat Analysis and Protection Technologies, February 2016:
“Comodo benefits by having integrated solutions in all three STAP categories, reducing the need for reliance on outside integration partners and developing the technology and solutions in-house. Since Comodo is among the very few security vendors that has competitive offerings in all three STAP categories, the company is setting itself up to be a unique security and IT management solution for both larger enterprises and small to mid-sized business across industries.”
The recently updated and announced product offerings from Comodo that make up the Comodo 360 platform:
- Endpoint: Comodo Client (which provides coverage against known and unknown threats) and Comodo ITSM (which provides the management of the endpoints) has combined award-winning enterprise-level security products to provide a complete Advanced Endpoint Protection solution.
- Boundary: Comodo Dome, a cloud delivered secure web platform, serves as an internet checkpoint, allowing good traffic, disallowing bad traffic and allowing but containing unknown traffic through Comodo’s patent-pending portable containment technology.
- Internal Network: Comodo cWatch is a comprehensive solution for internal & cloud network security which follows the Security-as-a-Service delivery model, tuned to detect threats before they can affect servers, databases or critical infrastructure.
- Comodo Valkyrie: the cloud security intelligence platform provides sandboxing of unknown files and performs static and dynamic analysis, along with providing security intelligence to all areas within the computing environment.
At RSA 2016, Comodo (South Hall Booth 1127) will be unveiling Comodo 360 for the first time, and demonstrating its recently announced Advanced Endpoint Protection, Secure Web Platform and Breach Detection Solutions – all layered with the Valkyrie intelligence platform to ensure trust, security and IT management. RSA takes place February 29-March 4 in San Francisco, California.
Email email@example.com or click on https://enterprise.comodo.com/contact-us/ to get in contact with the security experts at Comodo.
The Comodo organization is a global innovator and developer of cybersecurity solutions, founded on the belief that every single digital transaction deserves and requires a unique layer of trust and security. Building on its deep history in SSL certificates, antivirus and endpoint security leadership and true containment technology, individuals and enterprises rely on Comodo’s proven solutions to authenticate, validate and secure their most critical information. With data protection covering endpoint, network and mobile security, plus identity and access management, Comodo’s proprietary technologies help solve the malware and cyberattack challenges of today. Securing online transactions for thousands of businesses, and with more than 85 million desktop security software installations, Comodo is Creating Trust Online®. With United States headquarters in Clifton, New Jersey, the Comodo organization has offices in China, India, the Philippines, Romania, Turkey, Ukraine and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit comodo.com.
Comodo and the Comodo brand are trademarks of the Comodo Group Inc. or its affiliates in the U.S. and other countries. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners. The current list of Comodo trademarks and patents is available at comodo.com/repository
Keep up to date with the latest Comodo News from the Comodo blog at https://blog.comodo.com/ and on Twitter @ComodoNews.
Connect with Comodo on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/comodo.
For more information, media and analysts may contact:
Director of Corporate Communications