DRAGON ENTERPRISE PLATFORM
SOCaaP PLATFORMENDPOINT SECURITYCLOUD SECURITYCloud-based siemNETWORK SECURITYWeb SecurityIT Service ManagementFor MSSPs & MSPs
- ServicesIncident Management ServicesManaged ServicesThreat Assessment ServicesProactive ServicesRed Team / Blue Team Services
- Why Comodo?Why Comodo?Compare ComodoWHY PARTNER?
- For HomeSECURITYWEB BROWSERBrowser Add-Ons & Extension
- CompanyAbout ComodoMedia & PressContact us
- PartnersSELECT YOUR INDUSTRY TYPELEARN MORE
- ResourcesResourcesThreat Research LabsCompare ComodoContact Us
Free Firewall solution : New search trends reveal Comodo strength as the “Most Sought After” brand among leading Certification Authorities (Cas)
Major search engine trends results confirm that consumers and businesses are more engaged with the Comodo brand in online searches largely driven by demand for Comodo’s award winning free desktop security/ protection tools.
Jersey City, NJ (November 14, 2006) – Comodo, a global leader in Identity and Trust Assurance Management solutions, today announced that according to an independent major search engine Trends analysis, Comodo has exceeded other leading Certification Authorities in volume of online searches. In this latest 2006 trends report, Comodo continued to exhibit above average growth in customer’s brand involvement driven in large part by the “push / pull” branding strategy Comodo initiated in 2005.
“Our strategy to empower consumers with tools to protect their online identity, their PC and their online interactions has gained significant market momentum,” said Melih Abdulhayoglu, President and CEO of Comodo. “Today, more businesses and consumers are actively seeking out the Comodo brand in a variety of market segments – from PC protection driven by our award winning free Firewall solution to identity verification solutions such as our site seal called Corner of Trust. This high level of brand recognition translates into increased trust when consumers see the Comodo brand during the course of their online interactions.”
Through advanced technology, Comodo has led all other CAs by providing unparalleled consumer protection through a combination of desktop and online protection tools such as:
- Award winning Free Firewall Solution
- VerificationEngine that empowers end users to assess whether they are doing business with an identity verified website or a website whose business identity has been NOT verified (and thus exposes users to increased risk).
- Revolutionary site seal called Corner of Trust with unparalleled identity assurance information through new technology:
- “Point to verify” technology lets consumers authenticate businesses by a simple mouse over (versus clicking away to another site) revealing the e-merchant’s trust credentials
- A unique “fixed position” technology so that consumers always see this critical site seal in the same place on the website they are interacting with
- Ability for consumers to authenticate that the site seal has not been faked (via VerificationEngine).
For more information on all Comodo free protection solutions, please visit
“While there’s consolidation in Internet security , many consumers are frustrated with the lack of tools they can use to promote a safe online shopping environment.” said Melih Abdulhayoglu, President and CEO of Comodo. “It comes down to aligning ourselves with the fact that we must give consumers powerful technologies that are accessible so they can create for themselves safe online environments. It is simply not enough anymore to sell security solutions to businesses and expect consumers to adapt. As a CA, Comodo is uniquely committed to empowering end users to become confident shoppers which we believe will drive higher online commerce for all trustworthy emerchants.”
Comodo is a leading global provider of Identity and Trust Assurance services on the Internet, with over 200,000 customers worldwide. With global offices in the US, UK, Ukraine and India, the company offers businesses and consumers the intelligent security, authentication and assurance services necessary to ensure trust in online transactions.
As a leading Certification Authority, and in combination with the Digital Trust Lab (DTL), Comodo helps enterprises address digital E-Commerce and infrastructure needs with reliable, third generation solutions that improve customer relationships, enhance customer trust and create efficiencies across digital E-Commerce operations. Comodo’s solutions include integrated Web Hosting Management Solutions , Infrastructure Services , digital e-commerce services, Digital Certificate , Identity Assurance , customer privacy and vulnerability management solutions. For additional information on Comodo – Creating Trust Online™ – please visit: Comodo.com .
For more information, reporters and analysts may contact:
Comodo — Creating Trust Online®
+1 (201) 963 0004 x4073