Home & Home Office
SSL Certificates Email and Identity Code Signing Certificate Authentication PCI Compliance PC Support Email Security Site Seals Endpoint Protection E-Commerce Bundle
EV SSLManaged DNS
Small & Medium Business
SSL Certificates Code Signing Certificate PKI Management cCloud Endpoint Protection Authentication PCI Compliance PC Support Email Security Email and Identity Hosted DNS Mobile Device Management
- Social Media
Anti Malware BOClean
- Removes bad registry entries
- Monitors for suspicious activity
- No reboot upon malware elimination
- Easily generated reports
- Doesn't drain resources
Why use BOClean anti malware?
Spyware. Keyloggers. Rootkits. Adware. Hijackers. The list of threats to PC security is long, varied, and pretty scary. Our BOClean Anti Malware software automatically detects and destroys the many different types of malware.
Even if you're the most careful PC user out there, malware can find a way to download itself onto the computer. A seemingly innocent email from a friend could in fact be a stealth method of exploiting security features. What appears to be a favorite website could in fact be an imposter, foisting its own malware on unsuspecting visitors. There are literally hundreds of ways in which personal information and entire operating system can be hijacked.
Here's the good news: BOClean's available, and it's free. BOClean runs in the background without being bothersome, monitoring the memory for any malware-related activity. When it discovers malware, it deletes malware. Simple as that. And because of its unique memory-detection system, BOClean manages to catch malicious software earlier than most antivirus programs. It's anti malware software you can set and forget.
Features of BOClean
- Full spectrum anti malware coverage and protection
- Protection against "Trojan Horse" attacks, spam proxies, and spam relays
- Disconnects the threat without disconnecting you
- Automatic updates for the latest in anti malware protection
Once installed, BOClean constantly watches memory, file system, and registry, waiting for any malware that attempts to load. Once it detects the presence of a malicious program, it springs into action. Malware: gone. Plus, BOClean expertly removes any and all "hooks" the malware may have injected into the system, and restores its original condition.
Windows 7 / Vista / XP SP2
152 MB RAM / 400 MB hard disk space
Release Details:Release Date: November 3, 2014
Update: Please see latest release notes
Important BOClean Features
- Immediate malware obliteration
- BOClean's detection and elimination begins even before malware has the chance to operate
- Full-spectrum protection
- BOClean was designed to detect and remove all forms of nefarious files and applications
- Minimal interference operation
- Remain at peace knowing that BOClean is doing its job without constant annoying false alarms
- Optional "malware deletion reports"
- Stay informed when it's convenient with reports on BOClean's detections and deletions
- "Repackaged" malware elimination
- BOClean detects and deletes newer or more advanced variants of existing malware
- Free, automated updates
- BOClean offers the most current malware protection available, without having to search for updates
- Fully automated malware removal
- No complicated steps to follow, just immediate malware deletion
- "Optional "hidden" configuration keeps BOClean off desktops
- Perfect for businesses, this feature means that no unauthorized users can remove or tamper with BOClean
BoClean is now included in Comodo Internet Security
Frequently Asked Questions about BOClean
- What is malware, exactly?
- It's short for MALicious softWARE. It's exactly what it sounds like: software that's bad for PCs.
- What makes malware so dangerous?
- Once a piece of malware is installed on a PC, it can be instructed to transmit personal information outside and into the hands of a cyber-criminal.
- That's terrible!
- Yeah, it is. Malware can also be instructed and designed to simply wreak havoc on PC performance, deleting and altering important applications.
- Are those annoying pop-up ads I keep seeing a form of malware?
- Quite possibly. A PC may be infected with a form of malware forcing intrusive pop-up ads all the time. That's called adware.
- How does BOClean stop malware?
- BOClean performs a constant watch on PC memory, file system, and registry, waiting for a signal that malware has invaded. Upon first detection, it removes the sneaky file or application.
- I have an anti-virus program installed, is that enough?
- Antivirus software is certainly a necessity, but it often fails to detect variants of already-known forms of malware. With BOClean complementing an Antivirus, you can rest easy: even sneakier programs don't have a chance.
- I heard that I would need to reformat my PC and reinstall everything to remove malware threats. Is that true?
- Not necessarily. BOClean blocks malware before it becomes too entangled in a PC for removal. It can literally eliminate a malware-related problems!
BoClean is now included in Comodo Internet Security
BOClean Version 4.27 Support
Visit the Knowledgebase
Our support database contains easy-to-find answers to many common questions.
If you cannot find an answer within the knowledgebase or forums, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
Send malicious files to our AV Labs for examination. Submit files to Comodo for analysis.
View latest threats
Our AV Labs around the world publish existing, newly detected or recently modified virus definitions.
Report false positives
Use this form to report a file you believe has been incorrectly classified as suspicious.
Request the addition of your software to the Trusted Vendor List that ships with Comodo BOClean.
*Please note that phone support is not available for our free products.
Experience extreme protection with Comodo Internet Security Pro 8 with GeekBuddy
GeekBuddy can remotely install any new software on your PC, as well as provide live remote support for virtually any computer problem you face!
- Clean Malware
- Firewall Protection
- Defence+ Host Intrusion Protection
- Auto Sandbox TechnologyTM
Product Selection Wizard
Find the Comodo product that best fits your needs or budget. Try it Now