- ProductsDRAGON ENTERPRISEComodo introduced a new approach to endpoint protection, engineered to solve the issue of legacy security solutions.PLATFORM PRODUCTS
TECHNOLOGY & PROCESS
Impenetrable cybersecurity without sacrificing usability
Gain detailed visibility into all your endpoints activities
Reduce the attack surface to remediate and patch
Fortify mobile devices that exit and enter your network
- ServicesWORLDWIDE SERVICESNo one can stop zero-day malware from entering your network, but Comodo can prevent it from causing any damage. Zero Trust. Zero Breaches. Zero damage.THREAT SERVICES
- Free Tools
- ResourcesRESOURCE DISCOVERYComodo introduced a new approach to add managed cybersecurity and endpoint protection to your customers benefit, right into your existing programs.
ONE OF THE UNITED STATES’ LARGEST CREDIT UNIONS USES COMODO CERTIFICATE MANAGER FOR DIGITAL CERTIFICATE LIFECYCLE MANAGEMENT
Digital Certificates Help Keep Online Experiences Secure
With the explosion of the world wide web and Internet technology, collaboration and sharing of information, both inside the walls of organizations and outside, are being conducted at rapid rates. This trend leads to more and more opportunities for cyber theft, malware and corporate sabotage. In order to have these online transactions conducted securely, digital certificates are used to authenticate the identity of a website and to encrypt information that is sent back and forth over the server. The numbers of certificates used by organizations vary, from a single digit number to tens of thousands of certificates. All of these certificates need to be managed to keep the web properties running seamlessly. Comodo Certificate Manager (CCM) is the optimum solution for the streamlined tracking and management of certificate lifecycles, security and compliance.
About America First Credit Union
With a long-standing history and more than 76 years servicing members, America First has become one of the largest, most stable and most progressive credit unions in the country, and has remained a member-owned, not-for-profit cooperative financial institution. Today, America First has 112 branches, and is the 12th largest credit union in assets in the United States with over $7 billion, and the seventh largest credit union in membership in America with more than 724,000 members.
Over the years as America First continued to grow in terms of employees and branches, they needed to add digital certificates to keep the multiple web properties secure and protected. As part of the growth, America First had multiple companies they were buying digital certificates from, which caused some IT systems to become disparate. There was no single location or management system for all of its certificates, and that created higher cost models and longer reissuance times for expired certificates. America First was in need of a new management solution for its certificates.
Through a formal evaluation process, America First selected the Comodo Certificate Manager (CCM) solution as its best of breed solution. Since that time, CCM has been delivering a single management system with the ability for America First to set permissions and multiple user accounts—allowing for various departments to have full control of their certificate process. CCM streamlined the process of ordering, managing, and understanding which digital certificates were expiring, giving America First more insight into budgeting, time to market and overall management.
What Does America First Say About Using Comodo Certificate Manager:
“Comodo Certificate Manager gives our team a central repository and dashboard to manage and track all the digital certificates across our entire network,” said Dustin Lovell, Systems Administrator for America First. “With CCM, we can get fast turnaround and renewal on any certificate and stay up-to-date on certificates that are nearing expiration or renewal—ensuring our web properties stay fully functional and secure every minute of every day for our customers.”
The Comodo organization is a global innovator and developer of cybersecurity solutions, founded on the belief that every single digital transaction deserves and requires a unique layer of trust and security. Building on its deep history in SSL certificates, antivirus and endpoint security leadership, and true containment technology, individuals and enterprises rely on Comodo’s proven solutions to authenticate, validate and secure their most critical information. With data protection covering endpoint, network and mobile security, plus identity and access management, Comodo’s proprietary technologies help solve the malware and cyber-attack challenges of today. Securing online transactions for thousands of businesses, and with more than 85 million desktop security software installations, Comodo is Creating Trust Online®. With United States headquarters in Clifton, New Jersey, the Comodo organization has offices in China, India, the Philippines, Romania, Turkey, Ukraine and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit comodo.com
Comodo and the Comodo brand are trademarks of the Comodo Group Inc. or its affiliates in the U.S. and other countries. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners. The current list of Comodo trademarks and patents is available at comodo.com/repository
Get more information on Comodo Certificate Manager by contacting email@example.com
Benefits of Comodo Certificate Manager:
- Flexible and reliable system for digital certificate issuance and lifecycle management
- Automates and centralizes the management of cryptographic keys
- Configurable email alerts to receive notifications about certificate requests and upcoming expiration notices
- Auto Discovery feature imports all existing and future SSL certificates (even for different vendors) on company websites and internal networks
- Ensures no unexpected certificate expiration via a detailed notification processes
- Streamlines lifecycle administration with rapid enrollment, approval, issuance, revocation and renewal of all SSL certificates from any CA
- Expert technical assistance
- Cloud-based solutions for ease of use and management
- Real time status checking
- Same day expiration reissuance
- Qualified enterprises can become sub-CAs, allowing for the issuance of certificates directly to their clients