Notice and procedure for making claims of copyright infringement
The Comodo companies respects the intellectual property rights of others and has established the following procedure for receiving notice of infringement in compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"). Notices should be submitted to the Comodo companies' copyright Agent:
Comodo Group Inc.
ATTN: General Counsel
1255 Broad Street
Clifton, NJ 07013
To be effective, the notice should include:
- A statement that you are the owner of the exclusive right claimed to be infringed or that you are acting as an authorized agent of the owner..
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate.
- An identification of the copyright worked claimed to be infringed.
- An Identification of the infringing material with sufficient information to assist Comodo in locating and reviewing the material.
- Contact information, including address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that the use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A signature.
Upon receipt of notice, the copyright agent will review the complaint and take appropriate measures. Counter notices allowed under sections 512(g)(2) and (3) may be made by sending an email to the address listed above. Counter notices should include the following:
- The information/website/product which has been blocked access or removed by a Comodo company.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located (or New Jersey, USA if your address is outside of the United States), and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under subsection (c)(1)(C) of the DMCA or an agent of such person.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information/website/product was blocked or removed as a result of a mistake or misidentification.
- Sign the paper.