- ProductsDRAGON ENTERPRISEComodo introduced a new approach to endpoint protection, engineered to solve the issue of legacy security solutions.PLATFORM PRODUCTS
TECHNOLOGY & PROCESS
Impenetrable cybersecurity without sacrificing usability
Gain detailed visibility into all your endpoints activities
Reduce the attack surface to remediate and patch
Fortify mobile devices that exit and enter your network
- ServicesWORLDWIDE SERVICESNo one can stop zero-day malware from entering your network, but Comodo can prevent it from causing any damage. Zero Trust. Zero Breaches. Zero damage.THREAT SERVICES
- For Home
- ResourcesRESOURCE DISCOVERYComodo introduced a new approach to add managed cybersecurity and endpoint protection to your customers benefit, right into your existing programs.
New Comodo Mobile Security App Now Available in the Google Play Store
Suite of Free Solutions Allows Business and Consumers to Protect, Secure, Track and Back-Up Their Mobile Devices
Clifton, NJ, July 2, 2015 — The Comodo organization, a global innovator and developer of cyber security solutions, today announced that its new Comodo Mobile Security app is available for immediate download on the Google Play Store.
The free Comodo Mobile Security (CMS) app offers “always-on” protection and antivirus solutions to help mobile device users protect their data, photos, videos and accounts. An on-demand scanner helps users keep their device clear of any viruses, as well as potentially unsafe apps. One touch scans and scheduled scans are provided as well as a system “SCAN” feature that quickly identifies viruses, unsafe apps and potentially risky settings.
The suite also features the following solutions for free:
- Anti-Theft, which helps users locate a device should it become lost, while at the same time protect the device from being accessed when not in your hands;
- Apps Lock, which can prevent unwanted buying of apps or in-game purchases, and protect your privacy;
- Tracking, which allows users to locate lost or stolen devices;
- Back-Up, which back-ups your critical information – such as contacts, photos, notes, videos – should your device ever become compromised or lost
“Our updated Mobile Security App combines an antivirus scanning engine with mobile security manager to provide customers with real time protection against both known and unknown cyber security threats,” said Murat Golcu, Comodo Mobile Security App Product Manager. “The foundational Comodo technologies that produce leading endpoint protection solutions for our enterprise customers are layered into the Comodo Mobile Security application – available for free – and that combination truly sets our app apart from any other security app in the market today.”
CMS is currently supported in 14 different languages: Brazilian Portuguese, Bulgarian, Chinese (simplified) and Chinese (traditional), French, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese.
The app is free, live and available for download now at the Google Play Store at https://goo.gl/hR7Arf
For questions, contact email@example.com
The Comodo companies provide the infrastructure that is essential in enabling e-merchants, other Internet-connected companies, software companies, and individual consumers to interact and conduct business via the Internet safely and securely. The Comodo companies offer PKI SSL, Code Signing, Content Verification and Email Certificate; award winning PC Security software; Vulnerability Scanning services for PCI Compliance; secure e-mail and fax services.
Continual innovation, a core competence in PKI, and a commitment to reversing the growth of Internet-crime distinguish the Comodo companies as vital players in the Internet’s ongoing development. Comodo secures and authenticates online transactions and communications for over 200,000 business customers and 3,000,000 users of our desktop security products.
For additional information on Comodo – Creating Trust Online® visit Comodo.com
For more information, reporters and analysts may contact:
Office: +1 (888) 266-6361