DRAGON ENTERPRISE PLATFORM
SOCaaP PLATFORMENDPOINT SECURITYCLOUD SECURITYCloud-based siemNETWORK SECURITYWeb SecurityIT Service ManagementFor MSSPs & MSPs
- ServicesIncident Management ServicesManaged ServicesThreat Assessment ServicesProactive ServicesRed Team / Blue Team Services
- Why Comodo?Why Comodo?Compare ComodoWHY PARTNER?
- For HomeSECURITYWEB BROWSERBrowser Add-Ons & Extension
- CompanyAbout ComodoMedia & PressContact us
- PartnersSELECT YOUR INDUSTRY TYPELEARN MORE
- ResourcesResourcesThreat Research LabsCompare ComodoContact Us
Comodo Rolls Out Enhanced Device Management Offering
Clifton, NJ, August 24, 2015 — The Comodo organization, a global innovator and developer of cybersecurity solutions, today announced that its Device Management solution has been updated with new antivirus reporting and configuration features and improved upgrade integration with Comodo Endpoint Security, all part of Comodo Device Manager (CDM) version 4.5.
CDM is a software solution that provides IT Administrators with a set of capabilities to ensure device and data security with Comodo’s patent pending endpoint protection technology on both mobile and desktops – all from a single management console. With Comodo Device Management, customers can access and manage their account from the cloud or from their own management server.
Some of the new and improved features in CDM version 4.5 include:
- An on-demand call-up history of all the executables that ran inside the sandbox/container
- The ability for IT administrators to configure scheduled anti-virus scans as well as trigger on demand scans through the CDM portal
- New ability to generate anti-virus scan reports about scheduled and on-demand anti-virus scan histories over endpoints
- Giving IT administrators the ability to see the full list of files that are quarantined with the option of permanently removing them, or restoring them to the original location.
- New support functionality for Windows Server OS
- A new interface for a more intuitive navigation process
- IT administrators can now update older versions of Comodo Endpoint Security on endpoints, without any loss of protection or security during the upgrade
“Employees today are working from laptops, desktops, mobile phone and tablets – and that creates nightmare security challenges for all IT departments. Comodo Device Manager is the next evolution of security that can help the IT administrator secure, protect and authenticate the device challenges they are facing today,” said Ilker Simsir, Product Manager for Comodo Device Manager. “Comodo’s patent pending security technologies have been proven with millions of customers and is a foundational component of this next version of CDM – pulling many of our key technologies into one umbrella offering for our customers.”
Comodo Device Manager was also recently added to Comodo ONE, an integrated platform that offers Comodo Patch Management, Comodo Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM), and Comodo Service Desk, free of charge to small businesses, large enterprises, and managed service providers.
For a free trial and to get more information on Comodo Device Manager 4.5, visit https://dm.comodo.com/
The Comodo companies provide the infrastructure that is essential in enabling e-merchants, other Internet-connected companies, software companies, and individual consumers to interact and conduct business via the Internet safely and securely. The Comodo companies offer PKI SSL, Code Signing, Content Verification and Email Certificate; award winning PC Security software; Vulnerability Scanning services for PCI Compliance; secure e-mail and fax services.
Continual innovation, a core competence in PKI, and a commitment to reversing the growth of Internet-crime distinguish the Comodo companies as vital players in the Internet’s ongoing development. Comodo secures and authenticates online transactions and communications for over 200,000 business customers and 3,000,000 users of our desktop security products.
For additional information on Comodo – Creating Trust Online® visit Comodo.com
For more information, reporters and analysts may contact:
Office: +1 (888) 266-6361