- ProductsDRAGON ENTERPRISEComodo introduced a new approach to endpoint protection, engineered to solve the issue of legacy security solutions.PLATFORM PRODUCTS
TECHNOLOGY & PROCESS
Impenetrable cybersecurity without sacrificing usability
Gain detailed visibility into all your endpoints activities
Reduce the attack surface to remediate and patch
Fortify mobile devices that exit and enter your network
- ServicesWORLDWIDE SERVICESNo one can stop zero-day malware from entering your network, but Comodo can prevent it from causing any damage. Zero Trust. Zero Breaches. Zero damage.THREAT SERVICES
- ResourcesRESOURCE DISCOVERYComodo introduced a new approach to add managed cybersecurity and endpoint protection to your customers benefit, right into your existing programs.
Comodo Cybersecurity To Showcase Comodo ONE at Black Hat USA
Comodo Cybersecurity to Showcase Comodo ONE at Black Hat
Comodo ONE – The platform that renders attacks useless across the LAN, web and cloud
Black Hat USA – July 25, 2018 – Comodo Cybersecurity, the global leader in innovative cyber technology software solutions, will showcase Comodo ONE – its integrated platform that renders attacks useless across the LAN, web and cloud – at Black Hat USA, August 4-9, 2018 in Las Vegas, NV. Comodo Cybersecurity will demonstrate the range of capabilities offered in Comodo ONE that help protect against even the most sophisticated cyber threats, including zero-day attacks.
Comodo Cybersecurity presence at Black Hat includes:
- An in-booth experience:
- At booth 1456 on the event show floor, Comodo Cybersecurity will demonstrate capabilities of the Comodo ONE platform, including endpoint security, managed detection and response, secure cloud and internet access, and threat intelligence. Attendees can pre-register for a free, customized Threat Intelligence Report to be made available at the booth. Show floor hours are as follows:
- Wed., Aug. 8: 10 am – 7 pm
- Thurs., Aug. 9: 10 am – 5 pm
- Exhibit floor lounge:
- Comodo Cybersecurity will host a lounge on the exhibit floor where event attendees are invited to relax, enjoy an open bar and, as offered in the booth, experience interactive demos of the capabilities of the Comodo ONE platform. Lounge hours are as follows:
- Mon., and Tues., Aug. 6 & 7: noon-7 pm
- Wed., Aug. 8: 9:30 am-7pm
- Thurs., Aug. 9: 9:30 am-6:15pm
About Comodo ONE
Comodo ONE is a complete, scalable IT management platform that offers a comprehensive suite of security and IT management tools — including remote monitoring and management, patch management, mobile device/application management, advanced endpoint security, backup, web/email protection, network monitoring, and more — under a single pane of glass.
About Comodo Cybersecurity
In a world where preventing all cyberattacks is impossible, Comodo Cybersecurity delivers an innovative cybersecurity platform that renders threats useless, including zero-day attacks, across the LAN, web and cloud. The Comodo One platform enables customers to protect their systems and data with military-grade cybersecuritys including zero-day attacks. Comodo Cybersecurity has experts and analysts in 193 countries, protects 85 million endpoints and serves 200,000 customers globally. Based in Clifton, New Jersey, the company has a 20-year history of protecting the most sensitive data for both businesses and consumers worldwide. For more information, visit comodo.com and read our blog at blog.comodo.com. You can also follow Comodo Cybersecurity on Twitter (@ComodoDesktop) and Linked-In.
Montner Tech PR
Deb Montner, email@example.com