- ProductsDRAGON ENTERPRISEComodo introduced a new approach to endpoint protection, engineered to solve the issue of legacy security solutions.PLATFORM PRODUCTS
Impenetrable cybersecurity without sacrificing usability
Gain detailed visibility into all your endpoints activities
Reduce the attack surface to remediate and patch
Fortify mobile devices that exit and enter your network
TECHNOLOGY & PROCESS
Keep endpoints safe from known threat signatures
Setup device network and security policies quickly
Patented to ensure absolute isolation from threats
Insights from deep web and dark web to eliminate risk
Our pioneered approach has shifted the industry
100% trust an all files at lightning speeds
- ServicesWORLDWIDE SERVICESNo one can stop zero-day malware from entering your network, but Comodo can prevent it from causing any damage. Zero Trust. Zero Breaches. Zero damage.THREAT SERVICES
SUPPORT, DEPLOY, MAINTAIN
Retain experts to investigate an incident to start remediation
Our experts closely monitor changes to your environment 24x7x365
Cybersecurity experts will continuously hunt suspicious endpoint activity
Ensure your installations are properly deployed
Trouble with maintaining your products? Get help now
Align your success with optimal security performance
- ResourcesRESOURCE DISCOVERYComodo introduced a new approach to add managed cybersecurity and endpoint protection to your customers benefit, right into your existing programs.COMPARE THE COMPETITON
Comodo Announces Comodemia, an Industry-first Cybersecurity Research Service for Academia
CLIFTON, N.J.– Aug. 10, 2017– Comodo, a global innovator and developer of cybersecurity solutions and the worldwide leader in digital certificates, today announced that it is launching a new cybersecurity research service for university, governmental, and non-profit educators and researchers. The new service, called Comodemia, will empower them with access to the Comodo Threat Intelligence Laboratory’s cybersecurity data repository, one of the largest in the world driven by threat data coming from millions of endpoints in more than 220 countries worldwide.
In Q1 2017, the lab detected and catalogued more than 25 million malware incidents. As Comodo expanded its research program, that total grew to 97 million incidents in Q2 2017.
Now, academic and government researchers will be able to mine and model the same data and use the same analytics engine that Comodo uses to develop and evolve its own market-leading cybersecurity solutions, and that the Comodo Threat Intelligence Laboratory uses to produce its quarterly threat research.
Comodemia, an industry-first, will enable researchers to rapidly drive to insight on identifying and quantifying challenging industry problems, and creating innovative technical solutions for them.
Typically, researchers spend valuable time setting up technology environments and integrating governmental data sets, which may be years old. With Comodemia, academicians and researchers will be able to:
- Access real-time, continuously updated sample data sets, such as malware files, domains, and links; phishing emails and links; spam emails; and potentially unwanted application (PUA) file sample sets and domains.
- Gain full and immediate access to the Comodo Valkyrie platform, a malware analysis engine, which performs static and dynamic analysis on data and enables machine learning.
- Develop their own algorithm to detect malware and test it with the Comodo infrastructure.
- Use Comodo’s web filtering engine, which categorizes domains and web pages, or create a classification engine of their own.
- Schedule time with Comodo experts to discuss their proposed solutions to industry problem.
For more information, please visit https://comodemia.comodo.com/.
The Comodo organization is a global innovator of cybersecurity solutions, protecting critical information across the digital landscape. Building on its unique position as the world’s largest certificate authority, Comodo authenticates, validates and secures networks and infrastructures from individuals to mid-sized companies to the world’s largest enterprises. Comodo provides complete end-to-end security solutions across the boundary, internal network and endpoint with innovative technologies solving the most advanced malware threats, both known and unknown. With global headquarters in Clifton, New Jersey, and offices in Silicon Valley, Comodo has international offices in China, India, the Philippines, Romania, Turkey, Ukraine and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit comodo.com.
Comodo and the Comodo brand are trademarks of the Comodo Group Inc. or its affiliates in the U.S. and other countries. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners. The current list of Comodo trademarks and patents is available at comodo.com/repository.
Keep up to date with the latest Comodo News from the Comodo blog at https://blog.comodo.com/ and on Twitter @ComodoNews.
Connect with Comodo on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/comodo.
For more information, media and analysts may contact:
Montner Tech PR