DRAGON ENTERPRISE PLATFORM
SOCaaP PLATFORMENDPOINT SECURITYCLOUD SECURITYCloud-based siemNETWORK SECURITYWeb SecurityIT Service ManagementFor MSSPs & MSPs
- ServicesIncident Management ServicesManaged ServicesThreat Assessment ServicesProactive ServicesRed Team / Blue Team Services
- Why Comodo?Why Comodo?Compare ComodoWHY PARTNER?
- For HomeSECURITYWEB BROWSERBrowser Add-Ons & Extension
- CompanyAbout ComodoMedia & PressContact us
- PartnersSELECT YOUR INDUSTRY TYPELEARN MORE
- ResourcesResourcesThreat Research LabsCompare ComodoContact Us
COMODO TRUSTFAX ANNOUNCES LAUNCH OF LOCAL NUMBERS AS PART OF ITS ONLINE FAXING SERVICE
In response to customer demand, Comodo TrustFax now offers local telephone numbers
Jersey City, NJ (October 31, 2007) — Comodo, today announced its TrustFax Online Faxing solution has added local telephone numbers. This enhanced feature was introduced to enable customers to have a local presence and is a complement to TrustFax’s s current toll free email to fax service.
Comodo TrustFax, a technologically advanced online service, was designed to provide a highly functional service with unique features such as digitized signature and an online “digital filing cabinet” capable of storing large files for later retrieval through any web browser.
Comodo TrustFax with local telephone numbers comes in four plans; $4.95 a month with 100 pages incoming and 50 pages outgoing, $9.95 a month with 400 pages incoming and 125 pages outgoing, $18.95 a month with 800 pages incoming and 250 pages outgoing and a yearly plan for $29.95 with 150 incoming pages and 50 outgoing pages. The local number accounts include all the same features as toll-free number accounts such as:
- Email delivery of faxes as pdf file to up to 10 email addresses
- Inbox to store incoming faxes as a backup to email – unlimited storage time
- Send faxes using customer’s email or the TrustFax website
- Filing cabinet to store any file or can be used to manage faxes online
- Digitized Signatures
- Address Book
- TrustFax secure and trusted email link delivery of files – with return receipt
- Online PDF file converter
The Comodo companies provide the infrastructure that is essential in enabling e-merchants, other Internet-connected companies, software companies, and individual consumers to interact and conduct business via the Internet safely and securely. The Comodo companies offer PKI SSL, Code Signing, Content Verification and Email Certificate; award winning PC Security software; Vulnerability Scanning services for PCI Compliance; secure e-mail and fax services.
Continual innovation, a core competence in PKI, and a commitment to reversing the growth of Internet-crime distinguish the Comodo companies as vital players in the Internet’s ongoing development. Comodo secures and authenticates online transactions and communications for over 200,000 business customers and 3,000,000 users of our desktop security products.
For additional information on Comodo – Creating Trust Online® visit Comodo.com
For more information, reporters and analysts may contact:
Office: +1 (888) 266-6361