Comodo Seeing Dramatic Growth in Number of SSL Certificate Resellers and Affiliates Joining its Network
In first 6 months of 2007, nearly 1,000 new partners join Comodo
Jersey City, NJ (June 21, 2007) – Comodo, a global Certification Authority and leading provider of Identity and Trust Assurance Management solutions, today reported that since January of this year, nearly 1,000 resellers and affiliates have been added to its partner network as Comodo’s SSL Certificate services and authentication solutions continue to become recognized globally.
Comodo’s newly-developed APIs and zero touch affiliate systems allow resellers to align Comodo SSL certificate and authentication solutions within their product portfolio seamlessly. With a wide variety of price points and branding options available, Comodo partners benefit from product depth and optimum margins.
Other features of Comodo’s partner programs include:
- Branding Options: In addition to offering solutions from a globally recognized brand, Comodo partners have access to white labelling and co-branding opportunities spanning SSL certificates, desktop security applications and vulnerability scanning services.
- Ease of administration. Comodo’s multiple reseller platforms and intelligent APIs ensure that the deployment and lifecycle management of SSL certificates is easy.
- Pricing. Comodo’s SSL certificate and authentication solutions are priced competitively to ensure that its solutions meet the budget requirements of organizations of all types while ensuring healthy margins for Comodo partners.
- Diverse Product Portfolio. Comodo offers the widest portfolio of SSL and authentication solutions, including TrustLogos, new industry standard Extended Validation (EV) SSL certificates , HackerGuardian PCI compliancy scanning services and many other online trust-enabling technologies
- Solid customer support. Comodo’s industry leading technical support continues to set standards in customer service.
“A key cornerstone of our partner success has been our newly-developed affiliate system that is designed to sell all Comodo products with zero integration,” explained James Langman, VP Business Development for Comodo. “We can support a broader range of partners with a greater suite of products, enabling them to be up and running within an extremely quick time frame.”
For more information, click here.
Comodo, through its group of Internet security companies, is a leading Certification Authority and global provider of Identity and Trust Assurance services on the Internet. Comodo secures and authenticates online transactions and communications for over 2,000,000 businesses and consumers.
With a global presence Comodo offers businesses and consumers third-generation solutions for intelligent security and authentication technologies that create trust online. Comodo’s technological expertise includes PKI digital certification, Code signing certification, integrated authentication infrastructure services, Web Content authentication, Secure messaging solutions, PCI compliancy scanning, SSL digital certificates including our flagship InstantSSL brand, HackerGuardian, Banking solutions including Two Factor Authentication, and digital e-commerce services.
For additional information on Comodo – Creating Trust Online® visit Comodo.com
For more information, reporters and analysts may contact:
Office: +1 (888) 266-6361