- ProductsDRAGON ENTERPRISEComodo introduced a new approach to endpoint protection, engineered to solve the issue of legacy security solutions.PLATFORM PRODUCTS
TECHNOLOGY & PROCESS
Impenetrable cybersecurity without sacrificing usability
Gain detailed visibility into all your endpoints activities
Reduce the attack surface to remediate and patch
Fortify mobile devices that exit and enter your network
- ServicesWORLDWIDE SERVICESNo one can stop zero-day malware from entering your network, but Comodo can prevent it from causing any damage. Zero Trust. Zero Breaches. Zero damage.THREAT SERVICES
- For Home
- ResourcesRESOURCE DISCOVERYComodo introduced a new approach to add managed cybersecurity and endpoint protection to your customers benefit, right into your existing programs.
Media Alert: Comodo Senior Research Scientist and NATO Ambassador Kenneth Geers to Speak at ‘Terrorist Use of Cyberspace’ Course
Lectures to explore how terrorists utilize the digital world to further their malicious missions and how to defend against them
ANKARA, Turkey—Nov. 7, 2016 — The challenges created by terrorists and their manipulation of the digital world to further their malicious missions will be addressed in an upcoming lecture, “Terrorist Use of Cyberspace,” hosted by the Centre of Excellence Defence Against Terrorism (COE-DAT). Comodo, a global innovator and developer of cybersecurity solutions, today announced that Senior Research Scientist Kenneth Geers will speak on the topic, Tuesday, Nov. 8 and Wednesday, Nov. 9, in Turkey.
During the COE-DAT course entitled “Terrorist Use of Cyberspace,” Dr. Geers will present two lectures: “Nation-State Cyber Actors” and “Strategic Cyber Defense.” These discussions will cover terrorists’ latest cyberattack and communication techniques, as well as how to protect both electronic systems and human lives from their advances.
COE-DAT’s mission is to provide NATO decision-makers with realistic solutions to the challenges posed by terrorism and to aid in three core tasks of the NATO Alliance: collective defense, crisis management, and cooperative security.
- Kenneth Geers (PhD, CISSP) — Comodo Senior Research Scientist, NATO CCD COE Ambassador, Atlantic Council Senior Fellow, Digital Society Institute-Berlin Affiliate, TSN University of Kyiv Visiting Professor. Twitter: @KennethGeers
- Military grade OF-2 officers (Captain) and above, and their civilian equivalents working in various capacities in defence against terrorism
What: “Nation-State Cyber Actors” and “Strategic Cyber Defense” Lectures, part of “Terrorist Use of Cyberspace” course
When: Tuesday, Nov. 8, 2016 – Wednesday, Nov. 9, 2016
Where: Ankara, Turkey
Course website: http://www.coedat.nato.int/
The Comodo organization is a global innovator and developer of cybersecurity solutions, founded on the belief that every single digital transaction deserves and requires a unique layer of trust and security. Building on its deep history in SSL certificates, antivirus and endpoint security leadership and true containment technology, individuals and enterprises rely on Comodo’s proven solutions to authenticate, validate and secure their most critical information. With data protection covering endpoint, network and mobile security, plus identity and access management, Comodo’s proprietary technologies help solve the malware and cyberattack challenges of today. Securing online transactions for thousands of businesses, and with more than 85 million desktop security software installations, Comodo is Creating Trust Online®. With United States headquarters in Clifton, New Jersey, the Comodo organization has offices in China, India, the Philippines, Romania, Turkey, Ukraine and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit comodo.com.
Comodo and the Comodo brand are trademarks of the Comodo Group Inc. or its affiliates in the U.S. and other countries. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners. The current list of Comodo trademarks and patents is available at comodo.com/repository
Keep up to date with the latest Comodo News from the Comodo blog at https://blog.comodo.com/ and on Twitter @ComodoNews.
Connect with Comodo on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/comodo.
Montner Tech PR