- ProductsDRAGON ENTERPRISEComodo introduced a new approach to endpoint protection, engineered to solve the issue of legacy security solutions.PLATFORM PRODUCTS
TECHNOLOGY & PROCESS
Impenetrable cybersecurity without sacrificing usability
Gain detailed visibility into all your endpoints activities
Reduce the attack surface to remediate and patch
Fortify mobile devices that exit and enter your network
- ServicesWORLDWIDE SERVICESNo one can stop zero-day malware from entering your network, but Comodo can prevent it from causing any damage. Zero Trust. Zero Breaches. Zero damage.THREAT SERVICES
- For Home
- ResourcesRESOURCE DISCOVERYComodo introduced a new approach to add managed cybersecurity and endpoint protection to your customers benefit, right into your existing programs.
Comodo Updates Free Managed Services Solution
Clifton, NJ, April 29, 2016 — The Comodo organization, a global innovator and developer of cybersecurity solutions, today announced availability of its next version of its free Comodo IT management platform, Comodo One MSP (version 3.1).
Comodo One MSP (formerly known as Comodo ONE) is a version of the Comodo One integrated IT management platform that has been specifically enhanced for MSPs by combining Remote Monitoring and Management , Service Desk, and Patch Management and other IT and security tools into a single, easy to use console that is available as a free download for all qualified managed service providers. Because there is no license fee, MSPs are able to help reduce their operating costs and can redirect operating costs into new hires, building out their business, marketing, or simply pass along cost savings to their customers.
New features and upgrades to Comodo One MSP version 3.1 include:
- Improved reporting, including the introduction of health reports, where MSPs can access and pull the records of jobs completed, per customer. Reports can also be scheduled and emailed directly to the MSP’s customers.
- A customized portal for both the MSP and Enterprise vertical, for better targeting and focus on workflows
- An improved log-in process for System Administrators, who can now use their Comodo license accounts for all Comodo One MSP products.
- The integration of Comodo Quote Manager with Comodo Service Desk, which will allow MSPs to pass all relevant data of tickets in the sales queue to the quote manager with a simple click.
- Cloud and local back-up capability
- Internal network monitoring with SIEM and Comodo Watch (cWatch)
All existing Comodo ONE registrants have been automatically upgraded to the new Comodo One MSP solution.
“Since we launched Comodo One last year, we’ve seen tremendous adoption from MSPs across the globe, who are taking advantage of our all-encompassing platform tool that helps small businesses, large enterprises, and managed service providers of all sizes eliminate expensive licensing fees and improve business performance,” said John Peterson, Vice President of Enterprise Products at Comodo.
What MSPs Are Saying About Comodo One MSP
An MSP in the U.K., 76BITS (http://76bits.com/) is always looking at technology solutions and managed services it can implement that will help bring added value and service to customers, while keeping costs in line. 76BITS signed up for the free Comodo One MSP platform last year and immediately started deploying the Comodo RMM tool and onboarding select customers as a means to further improve its customer service offering.
“We are currently taking full advantage of the remote management and monitoring module of Comodo One MSP, which enables us to monitor our customers and service them faster. By having access to a proven, free service management tool like Comodo One MSP, we can grow our business by automating tasks without sacrificing service or performance,” said Mikael Berglund, CEO of 76BITS
Convey2Web (http://convey2web.com/) was looking at purchasing its first Remote Management and Monitoring solution, as a means to improve business process and bring added value to its clients. The company has a small workforce, yet manages the IT and Web needs of multiple clients across the state of Delaware. Convey2Web, LLC signed up for the free Comodo One MSP platform and is now starting to see easier IT management for its customers, which enables the company to sell in other products, and focus on additional priorities and customers.
“Because this platform was built by MSPs for MSPs, Comodo One MSP is giving us better utilization of our internal resources, freeing up time to focus on additional customer challenges and solve them quickly -and, we’re saving money because it is all free. We can now move our break fix customers to a managed services model that will generate new revenue streams for us. We look forward to a very long relationship with Comodo and helping them to continue to make Comodo One MSP a success for all,” said Robert Morton, President of Convey2Web.
The Foundational Elements of Comodo One MSP
- Comodo Remote Monitoring and Management: allows MSPs to automate routine tasks, monitor and manage multiple endpoints from one central console and proactively service their customers
- Comodo Service Desk: which provides professional service automation to manage service requests, service level agreements and ticket priorities
- Comodo Patch Management: a software solution that maintains up to date knowledge of all available patches from operating systems to third party software, and helps determine what patches are appropriate for particular systems and ensures that patches are installed properly
Comodo One MSP App Store
Comodo One MSP also includes an app store that MSPs can customize to include other Comodo solutions as well as third party apps, for additional services and offerings that can be managed from the Comodo One platform. In late 2015, Acronis, a global leader in new generation data protection, became the first third party application to be available via the app store as part of the Comodo One MSP solution.
John Zanni, Chief Marketing Officer at Acronis said “Acronis delivers hybrid cloud data protection solutions that are designed to easily plug-in to the broadest range of service provider environments, management consoles and customer interfaces, as well as vendor app stores and cloud marketplaces. We’re honored to work with Comodo to support this vision by making our best-in-class Acronis Backup Cloud an easy-to-add, easy-to-sell app available on the Comodo One MSP platform.”
How Comodo One MSP Fits Into the Overall Comodo Enterprise Family
MSPs can register for a free 1:1 webinar with Comodo to learn how to take maximum advantage of Comodo One MSP here: https://one.comodo.com/webinar/?af=7616.
Keep up to date with the latest Comodo News from the Comodo blog at https://blog.comodo.com/ and on Twitter @ComodoNews.
Connect with Comodo on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/comodo.
The Comodo organization is a global innovator of cybersecurity solutions, protecting critical information across the digital landscape. Building on its unique position as the world’s largest certificate authority, Comodo authenticates, validates and secures networks and infrastructures from individuals to mid-sized companies to the world’s largest enterprises. Comodo provides complete end-to-end security solutions across the boundary, internal network and endpoint with innovative technologies solving the most advanced malware threats, both known and unknown. With global headquarters in Clifton, New Jersey and branch offices in Silicon Valley, Comodo has international offices in China, India, the Philippines, Romania, Turkey, Ukraine and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit comodo.com.
Comodo and the Comodo brand are trademarks of the Comodo Group Inc. or its affiliates in the U.S. and other countries. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners. The current list of Comodo trademarks and patents is available at comodo.com/repository
For more information, media and analysts may contact:
Director of Corporate Communications