- ProductsDRAGON ENTERPRISEComodo introduced a new approach to endpoint protection, engineered to solve the issue of legacy security solutions.PLATFORM PRODUCTS
TECHNOLOGY & PROCESS
Impenetrable cybersecurity without sacrificing usability
Gain detailed visibility into all your endpoints activities
Reduce the attack surface to remediate and patch
Fortify mobile devices that exit and enter your network
- ServicesWORLDWIDE SERVICESNo one can stop zero-day malware from entering your network, but Comodo can prevent it from causing any damage. Zero Trust. Zero Breaches. Zero damage.THREAT SERVICES
- ResourcesRESOURCE DISCOVERYComodo introduced a new approach to add managed cybersecurity and endpoint protection to your customers benefit, right into your existing programs.
Comodo Scores 100% in Protection and Detection Tests by AV-TEST Institute
Receives Top Product Nomination in the Corporate Endpoint Protection Category
Bloomfield, NJ — October 14, 2021 — Comodo Security Solutions today announced that Comodo Advanced Endpoint Protection scored 100% in the most recent protection and detection tests conducted by the AV-TEST Institute.
Comodo Advanced Endpoint Protection (AEP) is a formidable collection of multiple security technologies wrapped in an easy-to-deploy and managed package. AEP unifies zero-day prevention with an integrated endpoint management console and its cloud-based malware analysis platform, Valkyrie, to create a security platform applicable to enterprises of any size.
During July and August 2021, AV-TEST continuously evaluated 19 endpoint protection products. They focused on realistic test scenarios and challenged the products against real-world threats. Products had to demonstrate their capabilities using all components and protection layers.
In the tests looking at detection of and protection against malware infections, Comodo scored:
- 100% in protection against 0-day malware attacks, inclusive of web and email threats.
- 100% in the detection of widespread and prevalent malware discovered in the last 4 weeks.
With an overall score of 17.5 out of 18, Comodo received a Top Product nomination in the Corporate Endpoint Protection category.
“The tests conducted by AV-TEST illustrate real-life scenarios faced by enterprise organizations,” said Fatih Orhan, EVP of Engineering at Comodo. “Comodo AEP is a comprehensive solution and, as the results of these tests illustrate, highly effective in both the detection of and prevention against malware infections. We are very pleased with these results.”
Headquartered in Bloomfield, NJ, Comodo’s global development team and threat intelligence laboratories deliver innovative, category-leading security solutions for thousands of companies’ endpoints, network boundaries, and internal networks. Comodo helps customers avoid breaches with groundbreaking isolation technology that neutralizes ransomware, malware, and cyber-attacks. Comodo’s products provide superior security by maximizing
intelligent sharing between every component of the platform. For more information, visit https://www.comodo.com/.