- ProductsDRAGON ENTERPRISEComodo introduced a new approach to endpoint protection, engineered to solve the issue of legacy security solutions.PLATFORM PRODUCTS
TECHNOLOGY & PROCESS
Impenetrable cybersecurity without sacrificing usability
Gain detailed visibility into all your endpoints activities
Reduce the attack surface to remediate and patch
Fortify mobile devices that exit and enter your network
- ServicesWORLDWIDE SERVICESNo one can stop zero-day malware from entering your network, but Comodo can prevent it from causing any damage. Zero Trust. Zero Breaches. Zero damage.THREAT SERVICES
- For Home
- ResourcesRESOURCE DISCOVERYComodo introduced a new approach to add managed cybersecurity and endpoint protection to your customers benefit, right into your existing programs.
Comodo Scores 100% in Protection and Detection Tests by AV-TEST Institute
Again Receives Top Product Nomination in the Corporate Endpoint Protection Category Bloomfield, NJ | February 07, 2022 Comodo Security Solutions today announced that Comodo Advanced Endpoint Protection scored 100% in the most recent protection and detection tests conducted by the AV-TEST Institute. Comodo Advanced Endpoint Protection (AEP) is a formidable collection of multiple security technologies wrapped in an easy-to-deploy and managed package. AEP unifies zero-day prevention with an integrated endpoint management console and its cloud-based malware analysis platform, Valkyrie, to create a security platform applicable to enterprises of any size. During November and December 2021, AV-TEST continuously evaluated 20 endpoint protection products. They focused on realistic test scenarios and challenged the products against real-world threats. Products had to demonstrate their capabilities using all components and protection layers. In the tests looking at detection of and protection against malware infections, Comodo scored:
- 100% in protection against 0-day malware attacks, inclusive of web and email threats.
- 100% in the detection of widespread and prevalent malware discovered in the last 4 weeks.