- ProductsDRAGON ENTERPRISEComodo introduced a new approach to endpoint protection, engineered to solve the issue of legacy security solutions.PLATFORM PRODUCTS
TECHNOLOGY & PROCESS
Impenetrable cybersecurity without sacrificing usability
Gain detailed visibility into all your endpoints activities
Reduce the attack surface to remediate and patch
Fortify mobile devices that exit and enter your network
- ServicesWORLDWIDE SERVICESNo one can stop zero-day malware from entering your network, but Comodo can prevent it from causing any damage. Zero Trust. Zero Breaches. Zero damage.THREAT SERVICES
- For Home
- ResourcesRESOURCE DISCOVERYComodo introduced a new approach to add managed cybersecurity and endpoint protection to your customers benefit, right into your existing programs.
Media Alert: Comodo and ESG to Present Webinar‚ ‘From Cyberwar to Cybercrime – the Proliferation of Ransomware’
SANTA CLARA‚ Calif.&mdash Oct. 11‚ 2016 — Comodo‚ a global innovator and developer of cybersecurity solutions‚ today announced that it will team with Jon Oltsik‚ senior principal analyst at Enterprise Strategy Group (ESG)‚ for a webinar focused on protecting enterprises from sophisticated ransomware attacks.
As part of National Cyber Security Awareness Month‚ Oltsik will join Comodo Senior Research Scientist and NATO Cooperative Cyber Defense Centre of Excellence Ambassador Kenneth Geers‚ as they explore how cyberwarfare techniques like ransomware‚ once only available to nation states‚ are now being used to harm enterprises’ productivity‚ collect their data and harvest their money.
Earlier this year‚ the FBI issued a formal warning that ransomware incidents are on the rise‚ targeting hospitals‚ school districts‚ government entities‚ law enforcement agencies and businesses of all sizes.
Leo Versola‚ senior director of solution architecture at Comodo‚ will offer prevention advice to these organizations‚ breaking down how a True Default Deny security stance with Comodo’s Advanced Endpoint Protection can prevent infections from happening in the first place–instead of just remediating the effects. Participants can then view a live demonstration and ask questions.
- Jon Oltsik‚ senior principal analyst‚ ESG
- Kenneth Geers‚ senior research scientist‚ Comodo
- Leo Versola‚ senior director of solution architecture‚ Comodo
What: “From Cyberwar to Cybercrime – the Proliferation of Ransomware” webinar
When: Thursday‚ Oct. 13‚ 2016‚ 1–2 p.m. EDT
Where: GoToWebinar; join via Mac‚ PC or mobile device
- Welcome and introductions
- Market Overview: Challenges and Trends
- Cyberwar Techniques
- Network Security Postures and Comodo Advanced Endpoint Protection
- Demonstration and questions
The Comodo organization is a global innovator of cybersecurity solutions‚ protecting critical information across the digital landscape. Building on its unique position as the world’s largest certificate authority‚ Comodo authenticates‚ validates and secures networks and infrastructures from individuals‚ to mid-sized companies‚ to the world’s largest enterprises. Comodo provides complete end-to-end security solutions across the boundary‚ internal network and endpoint with innovative technologies solving the most advanced malware threats‚ both known and unknown. With global headquarters in New Jersey and branch offices in Silicon Valley‚ Comodo has 12 international offices and R&D centers across Europe and Asia.
Comodo and the Comodo brand are trademarks of the Comodo Group Inc. or its affiliates in the U.S. and other countries. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners. The current list of Comodo trademarks and patents is available at comodo.com/repository
Keep up to date with the latest Comodo News from the Comodo blog at https://blog.comodo.com/ and on Twitter @ComodoNews.
Connect with Comodo on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/comodo.
Montner Tech PR