DRAGON ENTERPRISE PLATFORM
IT Service Management
For MSSPs & MSPs
Am I Breached?
Am I Secured?
Am I Ready?
- Why Comodo?
SELECT YOUR INDUSTRY TYPE
Media & Press
Threat Research Labs
Comodo Release Advanced Endpoint Protection 2.1 to Further Simplify Endpoint Protection For Small to Medium Business
Security provider’s management of endpoints enables preventive threat detection recognized as best in industry.
Jersey City, NJ, September 18, 2012 — Comodo, a leading Internet Security provider, has released a new edition of its competitively-priced Comodo Advanced Endpoint Protection designed to assist businesses with locking down and centrally managing their laptop, desktop and server endpoints with a minimum of administrative effort.
Leveraging the power of the award-winning Comodo Internet Security software, regarded as one of the strongest suites in the industry through its use of the ground-breaking Defense+ Host Intrusion Detection System and its patented Auto Sandbox Technology™ systems, Endpoint Security Manager 2.1 is used to co-ordinate threat protection on local and remote endpoints from one web-based browser console.
Advanced Endpoint Protection version 2.1 includes the following key features:
- Easy-to-use web-based user interface, compatible with touch-screen computers
- Dashboard with Active Tiles™ provides color-coded real-time event notification with configurable email alerts
- Manages award-winning Comodo Internet Security which includes Antivirus, Firewall, Host Intrusion Prevention and Sandbox
- Powerful Report Manager which includes on-demand reports, report queuing and report archiving
- Advanced Policy Management enables centralized deployment of up-to-date Security Policies across all protected nodes.
- Does not require a dedicated server – Advanced Endpoint Protection 2.1 can be installed on Windows PCs or Windows servers and managed from any PC via any of the more popular browsers.
- CESM 2.1 has been tested managing 1000+ remote and local endpoints.
- Comodo provides 24x7x365 support by phone, email or LiveChat (its in-product live support mechanism)
“Comodo is known for breaking ground in Internet security with a unique approach to protecting users,” said Melih Abdulhayoglu, CEO of Comodo. “Defense+ HIPS goes beyond traditional Host Intrusion Protection Software (HIPS) to stop viruses and malware before they enter endpoints. In fact we’re so sure Comodo provides the best protection against viruses that Advanced Endpoint Protection is backed by an industry exclusive Limited Virus-Free Guarantee“.
Comodo is a leading internet security provider. With U.S. Headquarters in New Jersey and global resources in UK, China, India, Ukraine, and Romania, Comodo provides businesses and consumers worldwide with security services, including SSL Certificate, PCI scanning, desktop security, and remote PC support. Securing online transactions for more than 200,000 businesses, and with more than 35 million desktop security software installations, including an award-winning Firewall and Antivirus software, Comodo is Creating Trust Online®. To learn more, visit Comodo’s website: Comodo.com.
For more information, media and analysts may contact:
Comodo Security Solutions, Inc.
1255 Broad Street
Clifton, NJ 07013
Office: +1 (201) 963 0004 x4029