Convey2Web, LLC is a managed services provider based in Middletown, Delaware serving the IT needs of the community for the past 10 years. Convey2Web is an end-to-end provider of IT services including on-site and off premise monitoring, as well as web hosting, website development and website optimization. As a Comodo digital certificate customer, Convey2Web recently engaged with Comodo on its new Comodo ONE management platform.
"We needed to put a new remote management and monitoring tool in place – and the Comodo ONE platform came out as exactly the right time for us, just as we were evaluating other tools. We've already started rolling out the free Comodo RMM and Comodo Patch Management features to some of our customers, and it is already making a world of difference for our company. Because this platform was built by MSPs for MSPs, Comodo ONE is giving us better utilization of our internal resources, freeing up time to focus on additional customer challenges and solve them quickly -and, we're saving money because it is all free. We can now move our break fix customers to a managed services model that will generate new revenue streams for us. We look forward to a very long relationship with Comodo and helping them to continue to make Comodo ONE a success for all."
-Robert Morton, President, Convey2Web, LLC
- Convey2Web was looking at purchasing its first Remote Management and Monitoring solution, as a means to improve business process and bring added value to its clients
- The company has a small workforce, yet manages the IT and Web needs of multiple clients across the state of Delaware
- When looking at any new technology offering, the company needs to evaluate costs and performance – ensuring that the technology would deliver value for its clients, while at the same time not adding cumbersome costs or sacrifice security or reliability
- Convey2Web, LLC signed up for the free Comodo ONE platform – which pulls together Remote Management and Monitoring, Patch Management, Service Desk and Device Management all under one platform tool
- As an early adopter, the company immediately started using the Comodo ONE platform – specifically RMM and Patch Management – as a means to improve business process for its customers
- Convey2Web is now starting to see easier IT management for its customers, which enables the company to sell in other products, and focus on additional priorities and customers
About Comodo ONE
Comodo ONE is a free to use, integrated platform for Managed Service Providers which combines modules of Comodo Remote Monitoring and Management, Comodo Service Desk, Comodo Patch Management, and Comodo Device Manager into a single, easy-to-use console. Comodo ONE helps MSPs to standardize and automate existing processes, view real-time data and alerts from customer networks, help reduce operating costs, and improve the quality of service.
- Comodo Remote Monitoring and Management: empowers MSPs to automate routine tasks, monitor and manage multiple endpoints from one central console and proactively service their customers
- Comodo Service Desk: provides professional service automation to manage service requests, service level agreements and ticket priorities
- Comodo Patch Management: maintains up to date knowledge of all available patches from operating systems to third party software, and helps determine what patches are appropriate for particular systems and ensures that patches are installed properly
- Comodo Device Management: allows companies to deploy and manage Comodo Endpoint Security, a multi-layered endpoint protection suite, as well as manage and secure all mobile devices on IOS and Android platforms
Get more information on the Comodo ONE platform by visiting www.one.comodo.com and click Try It For Free
The Comodo organization is a global innovator and developer of cyber securitysolutions, founded on the belief that every single digital transaction deserves and requires a unique layer of trust and security. Building on its deep history in SSL certificates, antivirus and endpoint security leadership, and true containment technology, individuals and enterprises rely on Comodo's proven solutions to authenticate, validate and secure their most critical information. With data protection covering endpoint, network and mobile security, plus identity and access management, Comodo's proprietary technologies help solve the malware and cyber-attack challenges of today. Securing online transactions for thousands of businesses, and with more than 85 million desktop security software installations, Comodo is Creating Trust Online®. With United States headquarters in Clifton, New Jersey, the Comodo organization has offices in China, India, the Philippines, Romania, Turkey, Ukraine and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit comodo.com
Comodo and the Comodo brand are trademarks of the Comodo Group Inc. or its affiliates in the U.S. and other countries. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners. The current list of Comodo trademarks and patents is available at comodo.com/repository