- ProductsDRAGON ENTERPRISEComodo introduced a new approach to endpoint protection, engineered to solve the issue of legacy security solutions.PLATFORM PRODUCTS
TECHNOLOGY & PROCESS
Impenetrable cybersecurity without sacrificing usability
Gain detailed visibility into all your endpoints activities
Reduce the attack surface to remediate and patch
Fortify mobile devices that exit and enter your network
- ServicesWORLDWIDE SERVICESNo one can stop zero-day malware from entering your network, but Comodo can prevent it from causing any damage. Zero Trust. Zero Breaches. Zero damage.THREAT SERVICES
- For Home
- ResourcesRESOURCE DISCOVERYComodo introduced a new approach to add managed cybersecurity and endpoint protection to your customers benefit, right into your existing programs.
Based in the United Kingdom, XL Pro PC has grown from a builder of custom PC’s back in 2008, to a full managed services provider servicing the IT needs of consumers and small businesses across Halifax and West Yorkshire. With a desire to always keep IT costs in check, XL Pro recently registered for the free Comodo One MSP IT management platform while looking for a stable RMM solution to better service its customer base.
“Moving over to a new solution for remote monitoring and management was a vital step for our company’s growth but it was also a process we needed to implement thoughtfully with a view to a long term strategy that works for us and our clients. It’s important for managed services organizations like ours to keep costs down while also ensuring performance is never sacrificed. The money we are saving on licensing fees and other service costs through the Comodo One MSP allows us to hire more people and better compete for business. Comodo One MSP is an excellent solution that meets our RMM needs. The fact that there are additional features being added to the platform in the months to come allows us to focus on continued growth while also solidifying the customer relationships we have worked so hard to build.”
– Mr. Matt Helliwell, Company Director, XL Pro PC http://www.xlpropc.co.uk/site
- Before implementing the Comodo One MSP IT management platform, XL Pro was servicing its customers through physical, on-site visits
- To try and service more customers in less time, XL Pro started investigating purchasing its first RMM solution that would deliver a secure and reliable performance for both its customers and its own workforce – while not adding cumbersome costs
- While researching best of breed RMM service offerings, XL Pro signed up for the free Comodo One MSP platform that integrates RMM, Patch Management and Service Desk – all under one console
- XL Pro has started adopting and using the Comodo One RMM solution within Comodo One MSP, uploading devices and endpoints to help the company monitor and service its customers across Halifax and West Yorkshire
- Because the managed services solution from Comodo is free, XL Pro has the option to reinvest the cost savings it is achieving back into its business – giving the company more financial flexibility to better serve its customer base and grow
About Comodo One MSP IT Management Platform
The Comodo One MSP IT management platform is a free to use, integrated platform for MSPs which combines modules of Comodo Remote Monitoring and Management, Comodo Service Desk and Comodo Patch Management into a single, easy-to-use console. Comodo One MSP helps MSPs to standardize and automate existing processes, view real-time data and alerts from customer networks, help reduce operating costs, improve the quality of service.
With Comodo One MSP being a free platform, MSP’s can leverage the money they save from licensing and additional costs to reinvest in their business with adding new technology, hiring additional staff, or passing savings on to their own customers – allowing MSPs to be in the driver’s seat in how best to leverage the savings.
Comodo One MSP is made up of:
- Comodo Remote Monitoring and Management: empowers MSPs to automate routine tasks, monitor and manage multiple endpoints from one central console and proactively service their customers.
- Comodo Service Desk: provides professional service automation to manage service requests, service level agreements and ticket priorities.
- Comodo Patch Management: maintains up-to-date knowledge of all available patches, from operating systems to third party software, and helps determine what patches are appropriate for particular systems and ensures that patches are installed properly.
Get more information on the Comodo One platform by visiting www.one.comodo.com and click Try It For Free.
The Comodo organization is a global innovator and developer of cybersecurity solutions, founded on the belief that every single digital transaction deserves and requires a unique layer of trust and security. Building on its deep history in SSL certificates, antivirus and endpoint security leadership, and true containment technology, individuals and enterprises rely on Comodo’s proven solutions to authenticate, validate and secure their most critical information. With data protection covering endpoint, network and mobile security, plus identity and access management, Comodo’s proprietary technologies help solve the malware and cyber-attack challenges of today. Securing online transactions for thousands of businesses, and with more than 85 million desktop security software installations, Comodo is Creating Trust Online®. With United States headquarters in Clifton, New Jersey, the Comodo organization has offices in China, India, the Philippines, Romania, Turkey, Ukraine and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit comodo.com
Comodo and the Comodo brand are trademarks of the Comodo Group Inc. or its affiliates in the U.S. and other countries. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners. The current list of Comodo trademarks and patents is available at www.comodo.com/repository.