DRAGON ENTERPRISE PLATFORM
SOCaaP PLATFORMENDPOINT SECURITYCLOUD SECURITYCloud-based siemNETWORK SECURITYWeb SecurityIT Service ManagementFor MSSPs & MSPs
- ServicesIncident Management ServicesManaged ServicesThreat Assessment ServicesProactive ServicesRed Team / Blue Team Services
- Why Comodo?Why Comodo?Compare ComodoWHY PARTNER?
- For HomeSECURITYWEB BROWSERBrowser Add-Ons & Extension
- CompanyAbout ComodoMedia & PressContact us
- PartnersSELECT YOUR INDUSTRY TYPELEARN MORE
- ResourcesResourcesThreat Research LabsCompare ComodoContact Us
IT SOLUTIONS PROVIDER WESELER RECHENZENTRUM, USES COMODO CERTIFICATE MANAGER FOR DIGITAL CERTIFICATE MANAGEMENT
Digital Certificates Help Keep Online Experiences Secure
With the explosion of the world wide web and Internet technology, collaboration and sharing of information both inside the walls of organizations and outside are being conducted at rapid rates. This leads to more and more opportunities for cyber theft, malware and corporate sabotage. In order to have these online transactions conducted securely, digital certificates are used to authenticate the identity of a website and encrypt information that is sent back and forth over the server. The numbers of certificates used by organizations vary, from a single digit number to tens of thousands of certificates, – all of these certificates need to be managed to keep track of when t the expiration and renewal dates. The Comodo Certificate Manager (CCM) is the optimum solution for the management and deployment of digital certificates.
About Weseler Rechenzentrum (WRZ)
Based in Germany, Weseler Rechenzentrum (https://www.wrz.de) has been a leading provider of IT technology consulting and solutions for nearly 60 years. Serving customers in the financial services industry across Germany, WRZ prides itself on its strong track record of helping is customers move from revolutionary software migration to evolutionary software integration – that sees maximum value for its customers.
Weseler Rechenzentrum had a competing certificate management product in TC-Trustcenter, a company that was acquired by Symantec. With the change in management of the product, WRZ felt they were not getting the technical and strategic support it needed to help manage its digital certificates and sought out a new solution to replace the now-owned Symantec technology. The new certificate management solution had to have ease of use, and be able to allow system administrators to select, manage and upgrade multiple certificates at multiple levels.
Through a formal search process, WRZ selected the Comodo Certificate Manager (CCM) solution as its best of breed solution. For the past year, WRZ has been using Comodo CCM for code-signing, email, SSL and SSL wildcard certificates without failure. CCM allows WRZ to pre-purchase and have clear budgets on certificate costs, as well as a single location and view to manage all of its certificates from one location in one central view. With same day expiration reissuance, WRZ is able to efficiently manage the hundreds of certificates cleanly and efficiently.
What Does Weseler Rechenzentrum Say About Using Comodo Certificate Manager:
“Comodo Certificate Manager is now our central one-stop shop to view and manage all of our digital certificates and public key infrastructure needs,” said Christian Freund, Technical Authority, Systems and Software Development for Weseler Rechenzentrum. “Comodo Certificate Manager’s workflow makes it very easy to operate, allowing our systems administrators to have single visibility into all of the digital certificates we need to manage now and in the future. Comodo CCM is the perfect solution to manage the lifecycle of our certificates and grow with us, as we grow as a company.”
The Comodo organization is a global innovator and developer of cyber security solutions, founded on the belief that every single digital transaction deserves and requires a unique layer of trust and security. Building on its deep history in SSL certificates, antivirus and endpoint security leadership, and true containment technology, individuals and enterprises rely on Comodo’s proven solutions to authenticate, validate and secure their most critical information. With data protection covering endpoint, network and mobile security, plus identity and access management, Comodo’s proprietary technologies help solve the malware and cyber-attack challenges of today. Securing online transactions for thousands of businesses, and with more than 85 million desktop security software installations, Comodo is Creating Trust Online®. With United States headquarters in Clifton, New Jersey, the Comodo organization has offices in China, India, the Philippines, Romania, Turkey, Ukraine and the United Kingdom.
For more information, visit comodo.com
Comodo and the Comodo brand are trademarks of the Comodo Group Inc. or its affiliates in the U.S. and other countries. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners. The current list of Comodo trademarks and patents is available at comodo.com/repository
Get more information on Comodo Certificate Manager by contacting email@example.com
Benefits of Comodo Certificate Manager:
- Flexible and reliable system for digital certificate issuance and lifecycle management
- Automates and centralizes the management of cryptographic keys
- Configurable email alerts to receive notifications about certificate requests and upcoming expiration notices
- Auto Discovery feature imports all existing and future SSL certificates (even for different vendors) on company websites and internal networks
- Ensures no unexpected certificate expiration via a detailed notification processes
- Streamlines lifecycle administration with rapid enrollment, approval, issuance, revocation and renewal of all SSL certificates from any CA
- Expert technical assistance
- Cloud-based solutions for ease of use and management
- Real time status checking
- Same day expiration reissuance
- Qualified enterprises can become sub-CAs, allowing for the issuance of certificates directly to their clients