- ProductsDRAGON ENTERPRISEComodo introduced a new approach to endpoint protection, engineered to solve the issue of legacy security solutions.PLATFORM PRODUCTS
Impenetrable cybersecurity without sacrificing usability
Gain detailed visibility into all your endpoints activities
Reduce the attack surface to remediate and patch
Fortify mobile devices that exit and enter your network
TECHNOLOGY & PROCESS
Keep endpoints safe from known threat signatures
Setup device network and security policies quickly
Patented to ensure absolute isolation from threats
Insights from deep web and dark web to eliminate risk
Our pioneered approach has shifted the industry
100% trust an all files at lightning speeds
- ServicesWORLDWIDE SERVICESNo one can stop zero-day malware from entering your network, but Comodo can prevent it from causing any damage. Zero Trust. Zero Breaches. Zero damage.THREAT SERVICES
SUPPORT, DEPLOY, MAINTAIN
Retain experts to investigate an incident to start remediation
Our experts closely monitor changes to your environment 24x7x365
Cybersecurity experts will continuously hunt suspicious endpoint activity
Ensure your installations are properly deployed
Trouble with maintaining your products? Get help now
Align your success with optimal security performance
- ResourcesRESOURCE DISCOVERYComodo introduced a new approach to add managed cybersecurity and endpoint protection to your customers benefit, right into your existing programs.COMPARE THE COMPETITON
Based in Denver, Colorado, Syneteks is a managed services provider delivering IT support and services for small to mid-sized customers across the Colorado region. Over the past 10 years, Syneteks has focused on delivering end-to-end IT support – from email security to antivirus protection; from voice over IP to web and email hosting services. The company recently signed up for the free Comodo One MSP platform tool — specifically looking to implement Comodo Remote Management as a new primary RMM solution for the company.
“For any MSP, price is a huge factor and the fact that I can get a free trusted managed services platform tool with Comodo One that I can grow my company into, is a huge bonus for our company, and for our customers. The cost savings that I will see from leveraging the Comodo One platform will be savings I will be able to pass on through improved service and solutions for my customers. At this early stage, Comodo One is now integrated with my service desk and patch management solutions and as I grow with the platform, I can see adding those technologies from Comodo into my overall managed services solution — so I have one overall solution from one proven company.”
– Mr. Gary Galbreath, Partner, Syneteks www.syneteks.com
- Remote monitoring and management is a critical tool needed by Syneteks to monitor and service its customers on demand, across the state of Colorado
- Before implementing Comodo One, Syneteks had an RMM solution that was cumbersome to operate, and didn’t communicate well with its other service technologies
- Syneteks has many customers across Colorado and the surrounding region, and needed to have an RMM solution that was reliable 100% of the time, to ensure it fixed the right technology challenge at the right time for the right customer
- Syneteks was looking for a new RMM technology solution that would deliver a secure and reliable performance for both its customers and its own workforce while not adding cumbersome costs
- While researching new RMM service offerings, Syneteks saw the launch of Comodo One MSP and signed up for the free platform that integrates RMM, Patch Management, Service Desk and Device Management modules — all under one console
- Syneteks has already started adopting and using the Comodo RMM solution within Comodo One, uploading devices and endpoints to help the company monitor and service its customers
- With no cost to the company and a reliable platform to build upon, Syneteks is already starting to see easier IT management for its customers and its workforce through the Comodo RMM tool, and is looking to add on Patch Management and Service Desk in the near future
About Comodo One MSP IT Management Platform
The Comodo One IT management platform is a free, integrated platform for MSPs that combines modules of Comodo Remote Monitoring and Management, Comodo Service Desk and Comodo Patch Management into a single, easy-to-use console. Comodo One MSP helps MSPs to standardize and automate existing processes, view real-time data and alerts from customer networks, reduce operating costs and improve the quality of service.
As a free platform, Comodo One puts MSPs in the driver’s seat. Without licensing and other additional costs, MSPs are free to leverage the money they save, reinvesting in their business with adding new technology, hiring additional staff or passing savings on to their own customers.
Comodo One MSP is made up of:
- Comodo Remote Monitoring and Management: empowers MSPs to automate routine tasks, monitor and manage multiple endpoints from one central console and proactively service their customers.
- Comodo Service Desk: provides professional service automation to manage service requests, service level agreements and ticket priorities.
- Comodo Patch Management: maintains up-to-date knowledge of all available patches, from operating systems to third party software, and helps determine what patches are appropriate for particular systems and ensures that patches are installed properly.
Get more information on the Comodo One platform by visiting www.one.comodo.com and click Try It For Free.
The Comodo organization is a global innovator of cybersecurity solutions, protecting critical information across the digital landscape. Building on its unique position as the world’s largest certificate authority, Comodo authenticates, validates and secures networks and infrastructures – from individuals to mid-sized companies to the world’s largest enterprises. Comodo provides complete end-to-end security solutions across the boundary, internal network and endpoint with innovative technologies which are solving the most advanced malware threats, both known and unknown. With global headquarters in Clifton, New Jersey, Comodo has offices in China, India, the Philippines, Romania, Turkey, Ukraine and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit comodo.com
Comodo and the Comodo brand are trademarks of the Comodo Group Inc. or its affiliates in the U.S. and other countries. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners. The current list of Comodo trademarks and patents is available at www.comodo.com/repository.