Based in Gendringen, Netherlands, Marly Computers vof is a managed services provider that has been helping local companies with their IT needs since 2001. The company prides itself on its hands-on approach and personal attention it delivers to its cross section of customers in healthcare, education, manufacturing and technology industries with IT hardware, software and services solutions designed to aid its customers use technology to advance their businesses.
“Many customers of Marly Computers vof are small to medium sized businesses, who truly appreciate our hands-on and dedicated approach we take to solve their IT challenges. Our technical team is always on the road helping our clients, and the lack of a remote management and monitoring system in place always created a challenge for us. Since taking advantage of Comodo ONE’s remote management features and offerings, we started seeing faster response times, quicker remediation and improved management of our customers. We are very happy to be an early adopter of the Comodo ONE managed services platform and look forward to exploring more of its offerings in the months to come.”
– Michel Engelbarts, CEO, Marly Computers vof (www.marly-computers.com)
- Marly Computers vof needed to implement an RMM solution as a means to seamlessly service its customers across the Netherlands region.
- The company had to manage the needs of more than 100 different customers across the Netherlands, with a small workforce.
- Marly Computers vof needed to evaluate costs and performance when looking at any new technology offering. It wanted a technology solution that delivers secure and reliable performance for both its customers and its own workforce while not adding cumbersome costs.
- While researching RMM service providers, Marly Computers vof saw the news on the launch of Comodo ONE and signed up for the free platform that integrates RMM, Patch Management, Service Desk (PSA) and Device Management modules – all under one console.
- Marly Computers vof initially started with the free RMM tool on the Comodo ONE platform and has uploaded devices and endpoints as an early adopter of the technology.
- The company is already starting to see easier IT management for its customers and its workforce through the Comodo RMM tool.
About Comodo ONE
Comodo ONE is a free to use, integrated platform for Managed Service Providers (MSPs) which combines modules of Comodo Remote Monitoring and Management, Comodo Service Desk, Comodo Patch Management, and Comodo Device Manager into a single, easy-to-use console. Comodo ONE helps MSPs to standardize and automate existing processes, view real-time data and alerts from customer networks, help reduce operating costs, improve the quality of service.
- Comodo RMM: empowers MSPs to automate routine tasks, monitor and manage multiple endpoints from one central console and proactively service their customers.
- Comodo Service Desk: provides professional service automation to manage service requests, service level agreements and ticket priorities.
- Comodo Patch Management: maintains up-to-date knowledge of all available patches, from operating systems to third party software, and helps determine what patches are appropriate for particular systems and ensures that patches are installed properly.
- Comodo Device Management: allows companies to deploy and manage Comodo Endpoint Security, a multi-layered endpoint protection suite, as well as manage and secure all mobile devices on IOS and Android platforms.
Get more information on the Comodo ONE platform by visiting one.comodo.com and click Try It For Free
The Comodo organization is a global innovator and developer of cybersecurity solutions, founded on the belief that every single digital transaction deserves and requires a unique layer of trust and security. Building on its deep history in SSL certificates, antivirus and endpoint security leadership, and true containment technology, individuals and enterprises rely on Comodo’s proven solutions to authenticate, validate and secure their most critical information. With data protection covering endpoint, network and mobile security, plus identity and access management, Comodo’s proprietary technologies help solve the malware and cyber-attack challenges of today. Securing online transactions for thousands of businesses, and with more than 85 million desktop security software installations, Comodo is Creating Trust Online®. With United States headquarters in Clifton, New Jersey, the Comodo organization has offices in China, India, the Philippines, Romania, Turkey, Ukraine and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit comodo.com
Comodo and the Comodo brand are trademarks of the Comodo Group Inc. or its affiliates in the U.S. and other countries. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners. The current list of Comodo trademarks and patents is available at comodo.com/repository