DRAGON ENTERPRISE PLATFORM
IT Service Management
For MSSPs & MSPs
Am I Breached?
Am I Secured?
Am I Ready?
- Why Comodo?
SELECT YOUR INDUSTRY TYPE
Media & Press
Threat Research Labs
Based in Miami, Florida, IT Simplicity is a managed service provider that builds its business on its name – making IT simple for its customers, so they can leverage technology to build and expand their own businesses. With hundreds of small to mid-sized enterprise customers across Florida, IT Simplicity is dedicated to taking the complexity associated with finding IT solutions that work, and providing state-of-the-art IT support, service and products that allow its customers to get ahead of the competition and achieve greater success. IT Simplicity recently registered for the free Comodo One managed services platform, after looking for a new RMM solution to better serve its customer base.
“We have to keep costs down without sacrificing performance as we implement a new RMM solution; a necessity for our company to continue to grow. The free Comodo One MSP platform is the answer for us. The money we are saving on licensing fees and other service costs allows us to hire more people and better compete for business. Comodo One MSP is a great solution that meets our needs in a RMM tool and we are looking forward to utilizing the additional features being added to the platform in the months to come.”
– Mr. Jobe Dorrielan, CTO, IT Simplicity http://itssimplicity.com
- Before implementing Comodo One MSP, IT Simplicity had an RMM solution in place, but was experiencing multiple outages and a higher per-seat cost than it wanted to pay
- Licensing fees and costs are always an issue, so IT Simplicity was looking for a new RMM technology solution that would deliver a secure and reliable performance for both its customers and its own workforce, not adding cumbersome costs, and be able to scale and integrate its patch management and service desk capabilities
- While researching best of breed RMM service offerings, IT Simplicity signed up for the free Comodo One MSP platform that integrates RMM, Patch Management, Service Desk and Device Management modules – all under one console
- IT Simplicity has started adopting and using the Comodo RMM solution within Comodo One MSP, uploading devices and endpoints to help the company monitor and service its customers across the state of Florida
- Because the managed services solution from Comodo is free, IT Simplicity has the option to reinvest the cost savings it is achieving back into its business – giving IT Simplicity more financial flexibility to better serve its customer base and grow
About Comodo One MSP IT Management Platform
The Comodo One IT management platform is a free, integrated platform for MSPs that combines modules of Comodo Remote Monitoring and Management, Comodo Service Desk and Comodo Patch Management into a single, easy-to-use console. Comodo One MSP helps MSPs to standardize and automate existing processes, view real-time data and alerts from customer networks, reduce operating costs and improve the quality of service.
As a free platform, Comodo One puts MSPs in the driver’s seat. Without licensing and other additional costs, MSPs are free to leverage the money they save, reinvesting in their business with adding new technology, hiring additional staff or passing savings on to their own customers
Comodo One MSP is made up of:
- Comodo Remote Monitoring and Management: empowers MSPs to automate routine tasks, monitor and manage multiple endpoints from one central console and proactively service their customers.
- Comodo Service Desk: provides professional service automation to manage service requests, service level agreements and ticket priorities.
- Comodo Patch Management: maintains up-to-date knowledge of all available patches, from operating systems to third party software, and helps determine what patches are appropriate for particular systems and ensures that patches are installed properly.
Get more information on the Comodo ONE platform by visiting www.one.comodo.com and click Try It For Free.
The Comodo organization is a global innovator of cybersecurity solutions, protecting critical information across the digital landscape. Building on its unique position as the world’s largest certificate authority, Comodo authenticates, validates and secures networks and infrastructures – from individuals to mid-sized companies to the world’s largest enterprises. Comodo provides complete end-to-end security solutions across the boundary, internal network and endpoint with innovative technologies which are solving the most advanced malware threats, both known and unknown. With global headquarters in Clifton, New Jersey, Comodo has offices in China, India, the Philippines, Romania, Turkey, Ukraine and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit comodo.com
Comodo and the Comodo brand are trademarks of the Comodo Group Inc. or its affiliates in the U.S. and other countries. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners. The current list of Comodo trademarks and patents is available at www.comodo.com/repository.