Based in Spain, Évolur Solutions is a managed services provider (MSP) and software company that develops customized software and service solutions for its customers across the country. The company specializes in a hands-on approach, helping customers leverage IT in the best possible way so their businesses are more productive and streamlined, and therefore the company can focus on its own customer’s business growth.
“Évolur is an early adopter of the Comodo One platform. We are very pleased with the flexibility and options that platform gives us, to help service our customers better. We are already starting to leverage the remote monitoring and management capabilities within Comodo One MSP, which has been very intuitive and easy to use. We look forward to leveraging more of the platform in the months to come.”
– Carlos Gomez Montenegro, President, Évolur Solutions (www.evolur.es)
- Évolur Solutions was looking for its first RMM solution to service its customers across Spain faster and with improved response times.
- The company needed a new, low-cost RMM solution that doesn’t sacrifice performance.
- Évolur Solutions saw the news about the new Comodo One MSP solution and signed up for the free platform that integrates RMM, Patch Management, Service Desk (PSA) and Device Management modules – all under one console.
- The company is already experiencing easier IT management for its customers and its workforce through the Comodo RMM tool and is ready to explore additional capabilities within Comodo One.
About Comodo One MSP IT Management Platform
The Comodo One IT management platform is a free, integrated platform for MSPs that combines modules of Comodo Remote Monitoring and Management, Comodo Service Desk and Comodo Patch Management into a single, easy-to-use console. Comodo One MSP helps MSPs to standardize and automate existing processes, view real-time data and alerts from customer networks, reduce operating costs and improve the quality of service.
As a free platform, Comodo One puts MSPs in the driver’s seat. Without licensing and other additional costs, MSPs are free to leverage the money they save, reinvesting in their business with adding new technology, hiring additional staff or passing savings on to their own customers.
Comodo One MSP is made up of:
- Comodo Remote Monitoring and Management: empowers MSPs to automate routine tasks, monitor and manage multiple endpoints from one central console and proactively service their customers.
- Comodo Service Desk: provides professional service automation to manage service requests, service level agreements and ticket priorities.
- Comodo Patch Management: maintains up-to-date knowledge of all available patches, from operating systems to third party software, and helps determine what patches are appropriate for particular systems and ensures that patches are installed properly.
Get more information on the Comodo ONE platform by visiting www.one.comodo.com and click Try It For Free.
The Comodo organization is a global innovator of cybersecurity solutions, protecting critical information across the digital landscape. Building on its unique position as the world’s largest certificate authority, Comodo authenticates, validates and secures networks and infrastructures – from individuals to mid-sized companies to the world’s largest enterprises. Comodo provides complete end-to-end security solutions across the boundary, internal network and endpoint with innovative technologies which are solving the most advanced malware threats, both known and unknown. With global headquarters in Clifton, New Jersey, Comodo has offices in China, India, the Philippines, Romania, Turkey, Ukraine and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit comodo.com
Comodo and the Comodo brand are trademarks of the Comodo Group Inc. or its affiliates in the U.S. and other countries. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners. The current list of Comodo trademarks and patents is available at www.comodo.com/repository.