- ProductsDRAGON ENTERPRISEComodo introduced a new approach to endpoint protection, engineered to solve the issue of legacy security solutions.PLATFORM PRODUCTS
TECHNOLOGY & PROCESS
Impenetrable cybersecurity without sacrificing usability
Gain detailed visibility into all your endpoints activities
Reduce the attack surface to remediate and patch
Fortify mobile devices that exit and enter your network
- ServicesWORLDWIDE SERVICESNo one can stop zero-day malware from entering your network, but Comodo can prevent it from causing any damage. Zero Trust. Zero Breaches. Zero damage.THREAT SERVICES
- ResourcesRESOURCE DISCOVERYComodo introduced a new approach to add managed cybersecurity and endpoint protection to your customers benefit, right into your existing programs.
Based in Hammersmith, London, 76BITS designs, delivers and maintains IT solutions for customers across South East England, as well as Finland and Thailand. For nearly 20 years, 76BITS has been supporting businesses and helping them make the mostof available technology to deliver increased performance, efficiency and reliability –from network design to maintenance and upgrades.
“We are a small managed service provider in the U.K. that focuses on serving our customers with the very best IT experience possible – be that computer repairs, maintenance or security. We are currently taking full advantage of the remote management and monitoring module of Comodo ONE, which enables us to monitor our customers and service them faster. By having access to a proven, free service management tool like Comodo ONE, we can grow our business by automating tasks without sacrificing service or performance.” – Mikael Berglund, CEO, 76BITS
- As a small business, 76BITS is always looking at technology solutions and managed services it can implement that will help bring added value and service to customers, while keeping costs in line
- Building out a remote management and monitoring offering for 76BITS would allow the company to expand its service capabilities, respond to customer needs quickly, and grow its own workforce
- 76BITS signed up for the free Comodo ONE platform – which has remote monitoring and management, patch management, device management and service desk modules all in one free offering
- The company immediately started deploying the Comodo RMM tool and onboarding select customers as a means to further improve its customer service offering
- In the future, 76BITS will start utilizing the Comodo patch management capabilities to expand the toolsets it has internally to manage and support customers
The Comodo organization is a global innovator and developer of cybersecurity solutions, founded on the belief that every single digital transaction deserves and requires a unique layer of trust and security. Building on its deep history in SSL certificates, antivirus and endpoint security leadership, and true containment technology, individuals and enterprises rely on Comodo’s proven solutions to authenticate, validate and secure their most critical information. With data protection covering endpoint, network and mobile security, plus identity and access management, Comodo’s proprietary technologies help solve the malware and cyber-attack challenges of today. Securing online transactions for thousands of businesses, and with more than 85 million desktop security software installations, Comodo is Creating Trust Online®. With United States headquarters in Clifton, New Jersey, the Comodo organization has offices in China, India, the Philippines, Romania, Turkey, Ukraine and the United Kingdom.
About Comodo ONE
Comodo ONE is a free to use, integrated platform for Managed Service Providers which combines modules of Comodo Remote Monitoring and Management, Comodo Service Desk, Comodo Patch Management, and Comodo Device Manager into a single, easy-to-use console. Comodo ONE helps MSPs to standardize and automate existing processes, view real-time data and alerts from customer networks, help reduce operating costs, and improve the quality of service.
- Comodo Remote Monitoring and Management: empowers MSPs to automate routine tasks, monitor and manage multiple endpoints from one central console and proactively service their customers
- Comodo Service Desk: provides professional service automation to manage service requests, service level agreements and ticket priorities
- Comodo Patch Management: maintains up to date knowledge of all available patches from operating systems to third party software, and helps determine what patches are appropriate for particular systems and ensures that patches are installed properly
- Comodo Device Management: allows companies to deploy and manage Comodo Endpoint Security, a multi- layered endpoint protection suite, as well as manage and secure all mobile devices on IOS and Android platforms
For more information, visit comodo.com