- ProductsDRAGON ENTERPRISEComodo introduced a new approach to endpoint protection, engineered to solve the issue of legacy security solutions.PLATFORM PRODUCTS
TECHNOLOGY & PROCESS
Impenetrable cybersecurity without sacrificing usability
Gain detailed visibility into all your endpoints activities
Reduce the attack surface to remediate and patch
Fortify mobile devices that exit and enter your network
- ServicesWORLDWIDE SERVICESNo one can stop zero-day malware from entering your network, but Comodo can prevent it from causing any damage. Zero Trust. Zero Breaches. Zero damage.THREAT SERVICES
- Free Tools
- ResourcesRESOURCE DISCOVERYComodo introduced a new approach to add managed cybersecurity and endpoint protection to your customers benefit, right into your existing programs.
Organizations today need EDR auto to ensure advanced protection against an increasingly sophisticated threat landscape. With so much money at stake after a successful cybercrime, perpetrators are able to find new ways to penetrate IT systems. These attacks use multiple, coordinated strategies that would make it appear less suspicious to traditional security systems. One example of this is zero-day attacks that can dodge signature scans. Endpoint detection and response or EDR automates the gathering and analysis of threat-related information from various endpoints. It searches for security breaches as they happen and implements a quick response to discovered or potential threats. EDR auto combines data and behavioral analysis to detect emerging threats and active attacks such as malware, exploit chains, ransomware, and advanced persistent threats (APTs). The historical data amassed by endpoint detection and response solutions enable you to actively remediate zero-day attacks.
EDR auto may include the following functionalities:
Machine LearningMachine learning is a type of artificial intelligence (AI) that examines massive amounts of data to understand the common behaviors of users and endpoints. It can determine unusual behaviors and alert IT staff or prompt automatic security processes, which includes isolating the threat and issuing alerts. Machine learning is a core method that spots advanced threats against endpoints as well as zero-day attacks.
Security AnalyticsSecurity analytics can monitor and analyze data from endpoints and other sources to identify potential threats. It helps IT technicians to investigate security breaches or malicious activities as well as the damages it causes. IT departments can use security analytics to find out which vulnerabilities resulted in a breach and the actions they can take to avoid it from happening again.
Real-time Threat IntelligenceAdvanced security lets you use real-time threat intelligence from third-party security vendors and agencies. It helps neutralize malware and other attacks before cyber-criminals exploit your system vulnerabilities. Some of these intelligence feeds are:
- The Cyber Threat Alliance. This independent organization has members that share cyberthreat information proactively. Most of the members are large cybersecurity companies.
- VirusTotal. Based in Ireland, this security suite company collects data from different scan engines and antivirus solutions.
- McAfee Global Threat Intelligence. This service measures the reputation scores for different types of files, URLs, domains, and IP addresses.
IoT SecurityThere is an abundance of smart, connected devices like imaging systems, office printers, and network routers. The number of Internet of Things (IoT) devices globally will soon reach 125 billion, as mentioned by the data company, IHS Markit. Many of these devices don’t have good security and are susceptible to cyber-attacks. Given the situation, even one unprotected device can give hackers access to the entire network. For instance, industrial controls with an unsecured device can allow hackers to disable key systems, such as electrical grids. To protect these endpoints, security solutions may implement:
- whitelisting to block unsafe software or IP addresses
- file integrity monitoring to screen unauthorized changes to the configuration