- Click the Start menu, and open Control Panel
- Click on View Network Status and Tasks in Category View.
- Under “View your active networks” find your primary network connection.
- Click on your primary connection and “Properties” on the new panel.
- Select 'Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)' and click Properties.
- Select Use the following DNS server addresses radio bax and type Comodo Secure DNS addresses as below:
- Preffered DNS Server:126.96.36.199
- Alternate DNS Server:188.8.131.52
- Click OK, and close the Network Connections window.