- ProductsDRAGON ENTERPRISEComodo introduced a new approach to endpoint protection, engineered to solve the issue of legacy security solutions.PLATFORM PRODUCTS
TECHNOLOGY & PROCESS
Impenetrable cybersecurity without sacrificing usability
Gain detailed visibility into all your endpoints activities
Reduce the attack surface to remediate and patch
Fortify mobile devices that exit and enter your network
- ServicesWORLDWIDE SERVICESNo one can stop zero-day malware from entering your network, but Comodo can prevent it from causing any damage. Zero Trust. Zero Breaches. Zero damage.THREAT SERVICES
- ResourcesRESOURCE DISCOVERYComodo introduced a new approach to add managed cybersecurity and endpoint protection to your customers benefit, right into your existing programs.
In the past, Internet users weren’t concerned much about cybersecurity. They trust each other enough that they freely share information with everyone. Nobody tries to infiltrate someone’s network. However, when the whole population got into it, things became different. Viruses and malware crop up, and security measures have to be implemented. This scenario leads to the development of SIEM (Security Information and Event Management) and IDS (Intrusion Detection Systems). Their job is to notify administrators of any malicious activity and stop them from causing damage. The first few attacks were tolerable, taking advantage only of glaring software vulnerabilities. Security teams can quickly fix them, and firewalls are finely blocking hostile addresses and limiting access. Nevertheless, when big enterprises moved into the Web, cybercrimes became rampant. After all, there’s a lot of money at stake here. Since then, people have constantly looked for ways to penetrate security systems. To keep up with the situation, cybersecurity experts improved threat protection. Developers created software that can give you a complete picture of the network’s activity. This way, you can monitor suspicious patterns and find threats first before they take you down. To understand the difference between IDS and SIEM, continue reading this article.Here are some of the primary objectives of the SIEM interface:
What is Security Information And Event Management?IT staff use this software application to determine potential attacks before or while they happen. It translates to faster response times to prevent incidents from worsening. It provides IT, people, a centralized view on all records of events. Without this, your staff won’t see critical events in your systems, which causes backlogs and late investigation of incidents.
- Collects data about events and manage them
- Examining log events and data sources
- Operational capabilities which include incident management and reporting
- Threat detection response