- ProductsDRAGON ENTERPRISEComodo introduced a new approach to endpoint protection, engineered to solve the issue of legacy security solutions.PLATFORM PRODUCTS
TECHNOLOGY & PROCESS
Impenetrable cybersecurity without sacrificing usability
Gain detailed visibility into all your endpoints activities
Reduce the attack surface to remediate and patch
Fortify mobile devices that exit and enter your network
- ServicesWORLDWIDE SERVICESNo one can stop zero-day malware from entering your network, but Comodo can prevent it from causing any damage. Zero Trust. Zero Breaches. Zero damage.THREAT SERVICES
- For Home
- ResourcesRESOURCE DISCOVERYComodo introduced a new approach to add managed cybersecurity and endpoint protection to your customers benefit, right into your existing programs.
Media Alert: Comodo and 451 Research to Explore the Most (and Least) Effective Endpoint Protection Approaches in Upcoming Webinar
CLIFTON, N.J. – Sept. 27, 2017 – Comodo, a global innovator and developer of cybersecurity solutions, today announced that it will team with Fernando Montenegro, senior information security analyst at 451 Research, to discuss the most (and least) effective ways to secure your endpoints from today’s ransomware, backdoors and other malware threats.
Montenegro will join Comodo Senior Research Scientist and NATO Cyber Centre Ambassador Kenneth Geers and Comodo Director Marco Coulter, as they explore the evolving cyberthreat landscape. To combat these modern cyber risks, they will discuss how rethinking endpoint security can improve security posture and usability while reducing complexity and costs.
“Information security professionals are struggling with endpoint security ‘expense-in-depth,’ while threats mount and vulnerabilities persist,” said Montenegro. “Traditional endpoint security approaches are no match for the current dynamic threat environment. Current endpoint security deployments can be overly complex with multiple point products to manage, sometimes introducing gaps in security and inefficiencies in operations. New approaches are needed, and a ‘default deny’ mindset is worth exploring.”
Comodo Advanced Endpoint Protection (AEP) provides a complete solution, including the industry’s only default deny posture, which automatically wraps unknown applications/executables in an isolated container and blocks known bad ones, with default allow usability. Default deny can prevent infection, ending the malware problem once and for all.
To learn about this innovative approach and hear our experts’ endpoint security recommendations for your company’s needs, sign up for the webinar below.
- Kenneth Geers, senior research scientist, Comodo
- Fernando Montenegro, senior analyst, 451 Research
- Marco Coulter, director, Comodo
What: “The Endpoint Protection Problem Revisited: The Analyst View” webinar
When: Tuesday, Oct. 3, 2017, 10 a.m. PT
- Whether sandboxing, containment, whitelisting, machine learning, A.I., or some combination of these approaches can best secure your endpoints
- The answers to your endpoint and cybersecurity questions and concerns
- Our experts’ recommendations and suggestions to improve your security posture
- The facts about usability and ideal security posture tradeoffs
The Comodo organization is a global innovator of cybersecurity solutions, protecting critical information across the digital landscape. Building on its unique position as the world’s largest certificate authority, Comodo authenticates, validates and secures networks and infrastructures from individuals to mid-sized companies to the world’s largest enterprises. Comodo provides complete end-to-end security solutions across the boundary, internal network and endpoint with innovative technologies solving the most advanced malware threats, both known and unknown. With global headquarters in Clifton, New Jersey, and offices in Silicon Valley, Comodo has international offices in China, India, the Philippines, Romania, Turkey, Ukraine and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit comodo.com.
Comodo and the Comodo brand are trademarks of the Comodo Group Inc. or its affiliates in the U.S. and other countries. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners. The current list of Comodo trademarks and patents is available at comodo.com/repository.
Keep up to date with the latest Comodo News from the Comodo blog at https://blog.comodo.com/ and on Twitter @ComodoNews.
Montner Tech PR