Home & Home Office
SSL Certificates Email and Identity Code Signing Certificate Authentication PCI Compliance PC Support Email Security Site Seals Endpoint Protection E-Commerce Bundle
EV SSLManaged DNS
Small & Medium Business
SSL Certificates Code Signing Certificate PKI Management cCloud Endpoint Protection Authentication PCI Compliance PC Support Email Security Email and Identity Hosted DNS Mobile Device Management
- Social Media
Comodo Online Backup Software
Reliably copies your files to a safe place and keeps track of all changes to those files.
- Quickly create backups of your priceless data to a wide range of storage media
- Smart Profiles auto-detect and group document types so you can back them up with one click
- Step-by-step wizards allow you to create your first backup within minutes
- Junk file scanner eliminates duplicates and temp files so you don't waste time and disk space
- Free 10 GB online storage space for each user for 90 days
Comodo Backup is a powerful and easy to use desktop application that helps home and business users protect their valuable data against damage or loss.
The application boasts a wealth of innovative and advanced features while the simple, task orientated interface means even beginner users can run their first backup job in a matter of minutes.
Each user can try 10 GB of secure online storage space for 90 days for free.
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10 - 32 bit and 64 bit
- Windows 8 - 32 bit and 64 bit
- Windows 7 - 32 bit and 64 bit
- Windows Vista - 32 bit and 64 bit
- Windows XP SP2 - 32 bit and 64 bit
- Windows Server 2008 - 32 bit and 64 bit
- Window Server 2003 – 32 bit and 64 bit
- Intel Pentium II 233 Mhz or better
- 128 MB RAM
- 23 MB free hard drive space
- Backup anywhere
- Network drive, external drive, FTP, DVD/CD, ISO, zip, online storage – you name it, Comodo Backup can copy to it
- Smart Profiles
- Comodo Backup will find and categorize all your music, videos, photos and mail so you can immediately start copying what's important to you
- Incremental and differentials
- Comodo Backup gives you the flexibility to run any combination of full, incremental, differential and sychronized backup types.
- Free Online Storage Space
- Each user can try 10 GB of highly secure, online storage which you can access from anywhere and sync between computers for free for 90 days
- Online Drive
- Play music, watch movies and edit documents directly from storage as you would a local disk. You don't have to download the file first and any changes you make will be synchronized with your local copy.
- Command line & scripting
- Advanced users can create script files for backup, restore, mount and synchronize operations.
- Our powerful synchronization feature keeps your data set consistent across your computers, laptops and online storage
- Volume shadow copy compatibility
- To ensure data consistency we integrated Volume Shadow Copy technology, which allows files in use to be copied.
- Versatile scheduling options
- You control the exact date and time that your backup should run (even if it's the middle of the night)
- Windows integration
- Comodo BackUp seamlessly integrates with Windows Explorer so that you can just select the folders or files you want to back up, right click on them and quick start the backup wizard.
- Encryption & Compression
- Choose from a wide range of compression and encryption algorithms to keep your data secure while reducing it's size to a minimum
- Mountable Backup
- Mount your backup as a virtual disk so you can explore and change it's content as per your needs
- Instant Feedback
- Comments? Suggestions? Comodo Backup has a built-in feedback utility so you can submit your thoughts without leaving the interface.
- Streamlined & Task Orientated
- Our software interface doesn't just look good - it's the result of thousands of hours of usability testing to make sure you accomplish what you want, fast!
- Effortless setup and management
- Start copying files minutes after installation. Once underway, the software will silently copy files in the background without interruption. If you delayed creating a backup in the past because you thought it would be complicated then Comodo Backup is the software for you.
Why not try 10 GB free online storage for 90 days to see just how easy it is.
- Why should I back up my files and documents?
- Significant data losses are all too common on PCs. With just one software error or system crash, hours of work can be wiped out. Without data backup you are at ever increasing risk of losing your data from:
- Accidental or malicious file deletion
- File corruption after virus infection
- System crashes and hard drive failure
- Lost or stolen laptop
- Where can Comodo Backup store my copied files?
- You can backup to:
- Any local, network or removable drive
- Virtual drives
- FTP servers
- To an email address
- Removable storage media such as CD, DVD or USB
- Online to Comodo's secure online storage space.
- Can I use this program to backup to secure online storage space?
- Yes. Comodo Online Storage (COS) account holders can use Comodo Backup software to copy data to their storage space. Existing COS account holders can log into their accounts directly from the CB interface.
- Why should I consider backing up online?
- By choosing an automated online back-up service you save time, improve reliability and increase security compared with conventional back-up methods
- Online Backup is more flexible as data can be quickly retrieved at anytime and from any internet-connected computer in the world.
- Highly secure. Your files are encrypted before they even leave your computer with the industry's strongest encryption algorithms; transferred over a 256 bit SSL connections and are stored in encrypted form in Comodo's highly secure storage infrastructure. Secure login and password protection ensures your data remains private at all times.
- Tight integration with Comodo Backup software means you can start copying files to online storage as easily as you would to your C: drive.
- Comodo's low pricing for larger storage spaces are a very cost effective solution for home and business users.
- Choosing Comodo means entrusting your valuable files to a dedicated security specialist. We provide layered security infrastructures for thousands of businesses and consumers worldwide. Why not leverage this expertise and make sure your valuable data enjoys the same level of protection?
- What's the difference between the paid and free versions?
- With the paid version, you get oceans of storage space (100 GB) and premium support for your purchase.
The free package has 10 GB space which will be OK if you don't plan to backup much data. However, most users today will want to regularly back up all their documents, emails, videos, photographs and more – a volume of data that typically runs to well in excess of 50 GB. Comodo Backup is designed to comfortably accommodate these requirements by providing 100 GB online storage for just $7.99 per month (or get two months free included in 1-Year Plan for $79.95).
Both free and paid online storage accounts can be accessed using all of our software - Comodo Backup, Comodo Online Storage Client and through our Web interface.
Detailed technical information and operating instructions can be found in our online user guide.
Visit our Support Forums
Our support forum contains easy to find answers to many common questions.
If you can't find your answer within the user guide or support forums, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
Customers also get priority phone support from our dedicated and enthusiastic support team.
*Please note that phone support is not available for our free products.
Comodo Online Backup
- Quickly create reliable backups to a wide range of storage media
- Auto-detects and groups all your documents, photos, music and videos files into a profile so you can back them up with one click.
- 10 GB free online storage space for each user for 90 days
Comodo Online Backup
100 GB Online Storage
- Enough space for all your documents, photos, music and movies
- Web interface provides secure access from any Internet-connected computer
- Full range of support options
- Best value backup solution around – total peace of mind for as little as $0.22 per day!
$7.99 per month
or $79.95 per year*
*Get 2 months FREEBuy Now
included in 1-Year Plan
included in 1-Year Plan
Experience extreme protection with Comodo Internet Security Pro 8 with GeekBuddy
GeekBuddy can remotely install any new software on your PC, as well as provide live remote support for virtually any computer problem you face!
- Clean Malware
- Firewall Protection
- Defence+ Host Intrusion Protection
- Auto Sandbox TechnologyTM
Product Selection Wizard
Find the Comodo product that best fits your needs or budget. Try it Now
Verify and secure your site with COMODO. Get your SSL Certificate FAST, Order instantly and easily!. Our SSL is fully trusted by all known browsers.
Comodo Antivirus protection makes your PC impervious to viruses. More than 40 million computers protected by Comodo Internet Security software.