- ProductsDRAGON ENTERPRISEComodo introduced a new approach to endpoint protection, engineered to solve the issue of legacy security solutions.PLATFORM PRODUCTS
TECHNOLOGY & PROCESS
Impenetrable cybersecurity without sacrificing usability
Gain detailed visibility into all your endpoints activities
Reduce the attack surface to remediate and patch
Fortify mobile devices that exit and enter your network
- ServicesWORLDWIDE SERVICESNo one can stop zero-day malware from entering your network, but Comodo can prevent it from causing any damage. Zero Trust. Zero Breaches. Zero damage.THREAT SERVICES
- ResourcesRESOURCE DISCOVERYComodo introduced a new approach to add managed cybersecurity and endpoint protection to your customers benefit, right into your existing programs.
ENDPOINT DETECTION & RESPONSE SOFTWAREEndpoint detection and response (EDR) software brings together the elements of two security solutions – antivirus and endpoint management. It aims to detect, examine, and eliminate any malicious software that penetrates your network’s devices. These tools give you a complete view of a system’s overall health, zeroing in on the state of each device. Organizations use these tools to control penetrations rapidly and avert data loss, theft, or system disasters.
They commonly augment larger security systems, which could either be security information and event management (SIEM), vulnerability management, and incident response tools. To be a part of the Top EDR Solutions the product must be able to:
To be a part of the Top EDR Solutions the product must be able to:
- Notify administrators when devices are compromised
- Examine data and systems for signs of malware.
- Analyze and detect anomalies
- Remove malware
5 Best EDR Security Services In 2021 For Endpoint Protection in the market today
Sophos Intercept XSophos Intercept X is a comprehensive endpoint security solution. It uses a unique combination of next-generation techniques to block even the most powerful ransomware and malware. It can detect emerging malware with deep learning, thwart ransomware with its anti-ransomware technology, and reject attacker tools with signature-less exploit prevention. Intercept X also incorporates root cause analysis to provide insight into attacks and immediate malware removal to ensure that no attack traces are left behind. When you merge the power of Intercept X with the Sophos Central web portal, you acquire remarkable administrative power. It helps you identify what is causing the most problems and then better target training and mitigation efforts to the areas where the problems occur.
- Prevents malware infections and reverses their effects
- Integrating it with Sophos Central can provide you a dashboard where you can manage installations from a single pane of glass
- Easy to install and keep up to date
- Good reporting features
SentinelOne SingularitySentinelOne is another top EDR solution that covers AI-powered prevention, detection, and response. It sifts through all endpoints, containers, cloud workloads, and IoT devices in a single unified platform. This technology gives businesses complete visibility into what’s happening across the network at machine speed, allowing them to fight any attack at any point of the threat lifecycle.
- Excellent prompt threat protection
- Unrivaled threat hunting tools and insights
- Security Operations Center assistance is available 24/7 for lean companies
Cynet360Cynet360 gives organizations the opportunity to automate their cybersecurity. This streamlines their whole security operations while delivering enhanced levels of visibility and protection. It doesn’t matter if the security team is small or it lacks resources. It accomplishes this by natively combining critical security technologies to equip organizations with a comprehensive threat protection through a single, easy-to-use XDR platform; optimizing the manual investigation and remediation process throughout the environment; and delivering a proactive MDR service that includes monitoring, investigation, on-demand analysis, incident response, and threat hunting.
- Quick installation of the platform
- Advanced features with a minimal learning curve
- Excellent technical support
- New functionalities are added at a fast pace
FireEye Endpoint SecurityFireEye Endpoint Security helps companies monitor endpoints continuously, fend off malware, and look for indicators of compromise that usually dodge signature-based and in-depth security systems.
- Usability, adaptability, and reliability
- It can search throughout the entire company and alert you of any endpoints that may have been compromised.
- It isolates a compromised device, keeping the network from being harmed while it investigates.
Microsoft Defender for EndpointMicrosoft Defender for Endpoint is a top EDR solution that provides proactive protection, post-breach detection, and automated investigation and response. It raises the bar for security by going from alert to remedy in minutes.
- Supports different operating systems including macOS, iOS, Android, Windows Server, Windows 10, and Linux
- It’s simple to execute the program to safeguard the endpoint after you have the necessary license.
- Integrates with Microsoft Intune
- It has its own vulnerability scanner that feeds data into the dashboard so you can see which endpoints need to be patched first based on their value.
- It has a powerful hunting tool that searches your premises for dangers using the kusto query language.
Comodo Endpoint SecurityLast on our list of top EDR software is Comodo. It helps businesses fortify and manage their security environments around the world. By merging innovative security technologies in a single, unified platform, it provides users with total protection against internal and external threats. With a seven-layered security method that includes antivirus, firewall, host intrusion prevention, auto-sandbox, web URL filtering, file reputation, and behavioral analysis, it protects organizations of all sizes from cyber threats and malware.
- Prevents harmful malware from being executed
- Wide scope of services
- Exceptional service knowledge
- Product performance and functionality