- ProductsDRAGON ENTERPRISEComodo introduced a new approach to endpoint protection, engineered to solve the issue of legacy security solutions.PLATFORM PRODUCTS
TECHNOLOGY & PROCESS
Impenetrable cybersecurity without sacrificing usability
Gain detailed visibility into all your endpoints activities
Reduce the attack surface to remediate and patch
Fortify mobile devices that exit and enter your network
- ServicesWORLDWIDE SERVICESNo one can stop zero-day malware from entering your network, but Comodo can prevent it from causing any damage. Zero Trust. Zero Breaches. Zero damage.THREAT SERVICES
- Free Tools
- ResourcesRESOURCE DISCOVERYComodo introduced a new approach to add managed cybersecurity and endpoint protection to your customers benefit, right into your existing programs.
You need endpoint detection and response (EDR) solutions to quickly mitigate endpoint breaches and prevent data loss, theft, and even system failures. Reliable EDR providers can provide you these security benefits. They do so by integrating elements of antivirus programs with endpoint management solutions.
Benefits You Can Get From Dependable EDR Providers
EDR tools work by keeping track of an organization’s endpoints for any suspicious behavior. They are often used together with larger security systems like security information and event management (SIEM), incident response tools, and vulnerability management solutions.
Combining these tools together can provide you with greater visibility of your system’s overall health, as well as each specific device’s status. Finding the right EDR provider is crucial for you to ensure you get these advantages.
Take a look at this list of the best EDR providers for the upcoming year and further strengthen your cybersecurity perimeters.
Comodo is a trailblazer for EDR providers. It offers an effective AI-driven solution that incorporates several traditional signature AV modules to deliver top-notch protection. Users love that it has the capacity to manage both local and remote endpoints, which provides effective, efficient, and streamlined security management. This solution also meets all security standards making compliance a sure thing.
Comodo is not only great for detecting the threat but also efficient in getting rid of it. It features a configurable firewall that filters out the packets and continuously fights off internet threats. It also has the ability to keep track of devices in real-time, which makes it more possible to implement proactive security measures.
- Containment capability
- Automatic application of policies
- Comprehensive antivirus and firewall
- Consists of centrally located security software
- All business sizes
Cynet provides a holistic security solution that includes EDR functionalities and additional features that can take care of an entire internal environment including the hosts, network, files, and users. These make it possible for Cynet to deliver total environment visibility and prevent and detect threats. This EDR provider also offers a wide range of remediation tools for endpoints, users, and network traffic.
- Can be deployed on thousands of endpoints in no more than two hours
- Total environment visibility
- Prevention and detection of a vast range of threats across all stages of the attack
- Alerts come with full context
- Response orchestration that enables users to create custom remediation rules
- 24/7 security team
- Small, medium, and large businesses
CrowdStrike is the brain behind Falcon—a flexible and extensible platform that provides a number of modules like Falcon Insight, Falcon Discover, Falcon Prevent, etc. Its cloud-based platform comes with a lightweight agent of 25 MB. Falcon also captures and records endpoint activities, as well as blocks attacks, malware, and other threats.
- Managed threat hunting and integrated threat intelligence
- Endpoint protection service
- Full endpoint protection and expanded visibility
- Integrated threat intelligence and immediate response
- Threats graph based on big data and AI
- Small, medium, and large businesses
Carbon Black is among EDR providers that offer security solutions for protecting aspects including:
- Virtualized data centers
- Malware and non-malware protection
- Risk and compliance
- Ransomware protection
Its platform can be deployed on-premises or as a SaaS and can evaluate the attacker’s behavior pattern. Carbon Black also provides an extendable cloud platform that secures endpoints, as well as superior protection, centralized operations, and actionable visibility.
- Provides complete activity record
- Isolates infected systems and remove malicious files
- Real-time endpoint query and remediation
- Comes with the next-generation antivirus that includes EDR capabilities
- Large businesses
Cisco’s Advanced Malware Protection (AMP) is created to fortify an organization’s endpoint protection. It uses a number of anti-malware technologies for analyzing files and provides a one-of-a-kind antivirus engine. Cisco AMP’s main goal is to stop ransomware. It supports Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, and Android devices and comes with flexible deployment options.
- Defense against known and emerging threats
- Automated static and dynamic analysis of files
- AV detection engines
- Banking, finance, government, healthcare, education, retail, and manufacturing
Palo Alto Networks
Palo Alto came with an XDR solution that can help you defend your network infrastructure. It’s designed to protect data from damage, unauthorized access, and misuse. It also has the capacity to keep track of the endpoint and cloud data for automatic identification of attacks.
- Automated root cause analysis
- Contains and coordinates responses for any threat
- Cortex Data Lake that can store large volumes of data for months
- 24/7 managed services
- All business sizes
The best EDR providers can help protect your organization beyond basic endpoint protection. Comodo, for one, is a great option if you’re looking for the right solution that will continuously monitor, prevent and get rid of all kinds of threats. Reach out to us and earn more about what we offer.