- ProductsDRAGON ENTERPRISEComodo introduced a new approach to endpoint protection, engineered to solve the issue of legacy security solutions.PLATFORM PRODUCTS
TECHNOLOGY & PROCESS
Impenetrable cybersecurity without sacrificing usability
Gain detailed visibility into all your endpoints activities
Reduce the attack surface to remediate and patch
Fortify mobile devices that exit and enter your network
- ServicesWORLDWIDE SERVICESNo one can stop zero-day malware from entering your network, but Comodo can prevent it from causing any damage. Zero Trust. Zero Breaches. Zero damage.THREAT SERVICES
- ResourcesRESOURCE DISCOVERYComodo introduced a new approach to add managed cybersecurity and endpoint protection to your customers benefit, right into your existing programs.
Now that most companies are resorting to remote work setups, organizations are doubling up their efforts to protect their networks through cybersecurity EDR solutions. No matter how big or small an organization is, a work-from-home operation increases the chance of exposing end-point users to massive vulnerabilities, malicious activities, and threats. This is one of the critical reasons why businesses have to strengthen their cybersecurity by installing EDR solutions. This is where EDR solutions come in.
Endpoint Protection and Response
What is MDR?
What is EDR?
Also known as Endpoint Detection and Response, cybersecurity EDR tools are an integrated, layered solution to protect endpoint users. EDR provides organizations with real-time, continuous monitoring, as well as endpoint data analytics that triggers automated responses. The key roles of an EDR security system play a vital role in strengthening an organization’s cybersecurity, as it includes the following:
- Regularly check endpoints to see malicious activities
- Monitor endpoints and determine activities that might possess a threat
- Alert the IT security team when it detects vulnerabilities or threats
- Respond accordingly to any malicious incident
- Prevent identified threats from spreading to the entire network
- Analyze threats and suspicious activities, and block them from entering the network moving forward
Why Cybersecurity EDR Solutions are Necessary to Keep Your Organization Secure?With a work-from-home setup, spreading threats across multiple endpoint users becomes a lot easier for hackers. Hence, now more than ever, bolstering your organization’s cybersecurity through EDR solutions is now more crucial and a must. Deploying the right cybersecurity EDR tools for your organization is vital, as it protects both endpoint users who are working on-site and working remotely against cyberattacks. In addition, EDR is not only used to detect and activate defenses against threats, as it also provides data analysis. This gives IT security professionals accurate data about an incident, allowing them to become proactive in identifying threats. Here are some of the reasons why integrating cybersecurity EDR solutions into your security strategy is important:
- EDR improves visibility as it continuously collects data.
- EDR provides organizations with automated data collection and processing, enabling a security team to receive accurate information about potential threats. As a result, this allows an IT team to act immediately and accordingly.
- EDR solutions also help an IT security team to automatically launch an incident response, based on the report that they received. With this, they can block certain activities or potential threats as soon as they enter the network. This results in a lesser load on security analysts.
ConclusionThe low barrier to entry for carrying out cyberattacks has resulted in an upsurge in cybercrime activities. As a response, businesses must have a strong cybersecurity posture in order to effectively detect and handle breaches across networks. Implementing a cybersecurity EDR is a practice that no organization can miss. With the majority of your team working from home, your network is now more exposed to vulnerabilities, allowing attackers to easily drop a threat to your network. When this happens, your data, valuable information, and more will be compromised, resulting in operational downtime and lost revenue. Of course, you wouldn’t want this experience. With Comodo EDR solutions, organizations can protect their network and its endpoint users against threats—whether they are working on-site or remotely. Call us to discover how it can secure your network at a much affordable price.
Endpoint Protection and Response
What is MDR?