Counter Dark Web Activities
with Advanced Penetration Testing
We examine your entire organization’s network from the inside and outside of traditional approaches.
Instantly zero in and deal with what truly matters, protection from unknown files causing damage. All unknown files will only be executed within our patented containment solution that offers zero friction for end user usability.
US topped the list as hosting the most malware. Broken out by US states, the top 5 malware-infestations were Arizona, California, New York, Virginia, and Texas.
Email continues to be the most popular means of malware delivery. Email represents the cheapest, simplest and most effective tool to exploit as many victims as possible in the shortest timeframe to spread malware.
Secure Email Gateways will enable the neede security rules to stop phishing carried out by email spoofing, and attempts to direct recipients to enter personal information at fake website to the spoofed legitimate equivalent.
Knowing is half the battle. Leverage our verdicting platform to access 100% trusted file verdicts within 45 seconds on 92% of malware via analysis, and 4 hours on the remaining 8% via human experts.
Validate Your Cybersecurity Score with our Instant Security Scorecard
Our process for providing intelligent cybersecurity solutions are unique to every organization. We examine your entire organization’s network from the inside and outside of traditional approaches.GET MY SECURITY SCORE →
Services & Solutions
INSIDE THE DARK WEB.
Small organizations still face a long list of threats to security. These threats and vulnerabilities should take precedence. Increasingly, cyber criminals are targeting smaller organisations. This ...continue reading
In our past article, we have discussed the flaws affecting an obscure embedded OS, which happens to be one of the most successful operating systems in history, while at the same time remained hidde...continue reading
CERT-Bund has issued a critical advisory regarding an alleged persistent vulnerability in all versions of VLC Player from version 184.108.40.206 and older. VLC Player is a very popular cross platform open...continue reading