Home & Home Office
SSL Certificates Email Certificate Code Signing Certificate Authentication PCI Compliance PC Support Email Security Site Seals Endpoint Security E-Commerce Bundle
EV SSLManaged DNS
Business & Enterprise
SSL Certificates Code Signing Certificate PKI Management cCloud Endpoint Security Authentication PCI Compliance PC Support Email Security Email Certificate Hosted DNS
- Social Media
Comodo PC TuneUp
Scan your computer and resolve problems that degrade performance
Ready to speed up your PC?
Complete System cleaner + Registry cleaner = Comodo PC TuneUp
All-in-one system cleaner that will:
- Repair corrupt registry entries
- Save space by deleting duplicates
- Boost your PC by cleaning junk
- Easy to use and schedule
- Safely backup and restore
When was the last time you cleaned your system?
Comodo PC TuneUp utilizes the patent-pending technology of SafeDelete to safely recover any files deleted in error, eliminating the risk from the process of PC cleaning.
Picture a messy room. This room may be littered with trash but also contains your valued possessions. The goal is obvious: get rid of the trash without throwing away any valuables. Other system cleaners have a vital problem: good stuff gets obliterated, the same as bad stuff. Comodo PC TuneUp has made this problem obsolete. If Comodo sucks in a valued possession, you can easily reach in and take it back out again. No harm done and your computer keeps performing solidly.
Comodo PC TuneUp’s elimination of risk means it can reach deep into your PC and fully destroy any space-wasting junk. We've taken this ground-breaking feature and applied it to every aspect of Comodo: the registry cleaner, disk cleaner, privacy cleaner, and duplicate finder. Users will also have access to a staggering menu of Windows customization options, to make your system perform exactly as you desire. Comodo PC TuneUp is here. Happy cleaning!
Comodo PC TuneUp is here to help you!
- Windows registry cleaner identifies, removes or repairs any corrupted entries
- Disk cleaner removes clutters to free up space and improve performance
- Privacy cleaner deletes cookies, cache and history, protecting your privacy and identity
- SafeDelete™ cleans deeply without removing something vital to your PC
Windows XP/Vista/7/8 32 or 64 bit, 32 MB Ram and 20 MB Disk Space
Note: There are two versions of the application – free and licensed. While the free version is capable of only detecting problems in your system, the licensed version is capable of eliminating them. If you are using the free version and wish to upgrade, please click the 'Upgrade Now' button at the lower left corner of the interface.
Optimizing a computer is not a 'one-time' deal – it is an ongoing task which should run at least 2 or 3 times per week. PC TuneUp costs only $19.99 per year and will help make sure your computer is kept at peak condition throughout.
Important Features of Comodo PC TuneUp
- Critical windows events:
- Do you experience Windows event errors? Analyze and resolve numerous Windows event errors that occur, such as during startup, shut down, running applications and reading/writing to the hard drive
- Is your computer free of malware? Scan for and clean all forms of malware such as viruses and spyware
- Disk Junk:
- Is your disk full and you don’t know why? Identify and delete files that are not needed. This includes files created by Windows and your applications such as Log files, Temporary files and Error Reporting files
- Other Security Problems:
- Are your Windows security settings optimally set? Analyze Windows settings and restore default values when needed
- Boot Time Optimization:
- Are you frustrated by a slow computer startup? Identify and disable unnecessary startup programs and optimize the performance of the registry file by defragmenting it
- Registry problems:
- Did you know that Windows Registry file problems can impact your computers performance? Detect and repair problems in the following categories:
- File Extensions
- Font Locations
- Help Locations
- Menu Order
- Shared Dll's
- Shared Folders
- Startup locations
- Uninstall locations
Frequently Asked Questions about Comodo PC TuneUp
- I've used system cleaners before. How is Comodo PC TuneUp any different?
- Comodo's is safe, and that's a huge difference. SafeDelete makes sure that nothing important (say, an application crucial to your PC's performance) is deleted until you make sure you want it to be.
- Does SafeDelete affect Comodo PC TuneUp's cleaning ability at all?
- Because SafeDelete is there as an emergency backup, Comodo PC TuneUp is able to clean even deeper than other system cleaners out there. That’s a definite side benefit to eliminating risk from the cleaning process.
- My PC is working fine. Do I still need to clean my registry and disk drive?
- Yep. Think of Comodo PC TuneUp as your PC’s mechanic. Your computer needs regular maintenance to make sure too much junk doesn’t build up. Every PC user should regularly clean out their computer.
- Why would I need a privacy cleaner?
- Well, if you share a computer with one or more people and want to keep your Web habits to yourself, a privacy cleaner is the only way to go. Also, clearing out your browser’s cache and stored cookies is important in preventing hackers from seeing your visited sites.
Support for Comodo PC TuneUp
Detailed technical information and operating instructions can be found in our online user guide
Visit our Support Forums
Our support forum contains easy to find answers to many common questions.
If you can't find an answer within the manual or forum please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
*Please note that phone support is not available for free products.
Get Comodo Dragon to protect your privacy with fastest surfing speed now!
Want a virus-free PC?
Comodo Firewall detects and destroys unwanted PC invaders. Arm your PC Now!
Comodo Internet Security Pro 7
- Clean Malware
- Firewall Protection
- Defence+ Host Intrusion Protection
- Auto Sandbox TechnologyTM
Product Selection Wizard
Find the Comodo product that best fits your needs or budget. Try it Now